Your Email Address:

First Name:

Something is working....not sure what, but here's what

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
why me/us
Total Newbie

Something is working....not sure what, but here's what

Post by why me/us »

Okay...
My bb is reduced and at some time gone. I know because I ask my children to check my breath. For those of you who suffer from bb and have children, what's worked for me is to explain that much like other condidtions, this is out of my direct control. They know I have impecable oral hygience habits, as I've forced it on them :D Nevertheless, this has helped them to feel okay about it and to help me in the process.
They have served as my breath checkers since I've started taking "real" measures to end my relationship with bb.
I have no tonsils or adnoids...had them removed 6 years ago. Yes, the stunk, but were NOT the MAIN source of my bb. They did contribute, but were the main culprit.
Have sinus and GERD issues. Sinus issues have caused years and years of antibiotics, which helped but reeked havoc on my body. My GERD issues are will be dealt with in a week as I'm going to see a Gastro doc. While I think Sinus issues contributed to bad breath, I don't THINK, it was th e main culprit.

Here's what I've been doing:

Cut my carb/dairy/sugar/caffiene diet. I really don't believe in the power of a candida cleanse. I think it causes other issues. But, I do attest to limiting or elimating all of the above.

Started brushing daily with VCO and taking 2 tbsp morning and night
Taking 20 billion CFU of probiotics
Increasing water consumption to half gallon to a gallon daily
Taking Chlorophyll daily...anywhere from 2-6 tablests
Ordered an anitfungal...saving it for if I'm on an antibiotic from GERD issues
HAVE NOT ruled out H-pylori...going to see Gastro doc this week
Increased veggies and fruit intake. Every meal must have at least 2 raw veggies
Taking multi-vitamin

AND JUST BELIEVING I WILL BE CURED! AND RESEARCHING!

sputnik
Junior

Post by sputnik »

That's great, I hope things continue to progress for you. Which probiotics do you use?
Phantasist
Sheriff

Post by Phantasist »

Why me/us,
You're doing so many things all at once, it will be impossible to know what is working.
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

Phantasist wrote:Why me/us,
You're doing so many things all at once, it will be impossible to know what is working.
Not really.

The poster cleaned his/her diet, is taking probiotics and vitamins, and a supplement of coconut oil.

Sounds about right to me. Good luck!
curious13

Post by curious13 »

A couple of weeks ago I went to a local health food store and picked up some similar items. Currently taking chlorella, digestive enzymes, probiotics, and ACV. Something is keeping the bad taste out of my mouth. Not really sure of my breath, but the bad taste is gone.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic