Your Email Address:

First Name:

Glyoxde (carbamide peroxide 10%)

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
meowkity1
Super Angel

Glyoxde (carbamide peroxide 10%)

Post by meowkity1 »

I ws at the local rite aid and was shocked and happy o see them carrying tung jel and brush. Ilove that brush so I kept skimming through the products. They even sell evora plus now. (didnt like when ordered)
A ll farther down I noticed something that sail antiseptic oral cleanser. SAys kills odor forming germs. Oxygen rich action and aids in the removal of phlem , mucus or other secretions.
I mentioned recently tongue coating came back and pepole reacting.

I also decided to nuy prilosec because my ENT mentioned it before taking out tonsils. I d assume I have acid problem , used to drink coffeee all the time but stopped about a year ago with abut one a month.
The product is called Glyoxide. Recommended for physicians and dentist.

I could have sworn I read once that people whom release histamines may see alergic reactions ffrom people.
Couple days ago I was studying my pharmacology book (in school for pharm) and it said acid reducing mediceines like prilosec lower histamines and reduce acid. Has anyone tred glyoxide?

meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

Iv been using it and its heloing. The buble oxygen action is less and less because my tongue is getting cleaner
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic