Your Email Address:

First Name:

POSSIBLE CURE

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
SOMEDAY
Total Newbie
POSSIBLE CURE

Post by SOMEDAY »

Hi everybody
I am writing to share I found a scietist in Santo Domingo who says he has found a cure for halitosis. He says that hsi product can kill all the haemful bacteria not only in the mouth but in the throat and intestines too. I was happy and I immediately emailed him. He answered very fast and this is one thing that made me thing of a scam, you know...nobody answers that fast...well... he says he doesn't sell the product yet and he cannot send it to me ( I live in Mexico), but he told me I can go to Santo Domingo and if I am willing to try it as a volunteer, He would give me the treatment for free and also give me some to take it home.
I don't know I really want not only me but all the people on this forum to find a cure for this hell, but everything seems to be very incredible. I cannot believe a person wants to help us and what's more... for free....

I don't have money... If I go there I will need my family lend me money ... but I am very afraid... imagine.... I will try something I don't know exactly what it is, they told me I had to book at the hotel they say and that the treatment would be applied in my hotel room. Moreover, they say the will give me product to use it at home, so how I can get through the customs without a problem if the "substance" doesn't have the necessary permission to be exported... they told me they don't send the product for that reason, so what's the logic?

I need advice... do you think I should go despite all my fears or is this very suspicious.
Thanks

Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Re: POSSIBLE CURE

Post by Jimi Stein »

Dont do it...call the authorities and ask about him...it is very dangerous to do this in a hotel room....you can die, who knows,be careful
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
Johnv713
Advanced

Post by Johnv713 »

If you killed all the bac in your body, you'd be dead as we all need bacteria to aid us digest food, fight off infection and help cells do their job. I know a thing or two about microbe, i work in the OR :)
SOMEDAY
Total Newbie

Post by SOMEDAY »

Thanks for your answers.
yeah....I think you are right,but I am so desperate that I really believed I have found a cure. As far as I know he is a well known scientist in his country, he even worked in the goverment.
Here you have the link to read about the product.

https://es-la.facebook.com/lysibiotic/
Johnv713
Advanced

Post by Johnv713 »

So what's your situation? Have you done any testings,treatments, etc? Have you locate the source of your bb? Give up a brief rundown of your history. Maybe we could offer some sound advice.
SOMEDAY
Total Newbie

Post by SOMEDAY »

HI Johnv713,

Yes I have many tests done including two operations. The last one made my breath worse. I think since that day I'm room filling type. Nobody wants to be in the same room I am. It's very painful know that even your family wants you to stay away. I really think the main source of my bad breath is bacterial imbalance. I don't have tonsils anymore, but that area still smells very bad, my mouth is dry, also have tongue coating and post nasal drip. The PND appeared after my last surgery. For me nothing has worked... I have been very depressed these days...On Monday I start working and I am very anxious cause I have to interact with lots of people, work in teams and stay very close to them. Lately I have noticed my family is less tolerant with my breath which makes me think it's got worse... I keep wondering how I will make it on Monday with colleagues... I only want to cry all day long... :(
Johnv713
Advanced

Post by Johnv713 »

Have you tried using a waterpik? It's been a life saver for me since i started using it about 2 months ago. If you have bacteria imbalance in your mouth specifically your tonsils, then i highly recommend you to get one. It will blast all the bad guys with a jet of water from the crevices of your teeth, tounge and tonsils or wherever the bb bacteria may be.

I had bleeding gums, foul odor, bad metallic taste and within a wk my bb was 99% gone. i have morning breath but the rest of the day there's no odor.
christina
Junior

Post by christina »

Dont do it. find other ways to clean your digestive system
colonic, probiotics-dental n regular n oxy powder can clean your whole body internally
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic