Your Email Address:

First Name:

Electric toothbrushes

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
bacchus
Total Newbie

Electric toothbrushes

Post by bacchus »

I ve been reading this forum for some time and rarely heard anyone mention electric toothbrushes. Its a completely different experience then using a normal brush.

If you buy a top quality one with a tiny oscilating head you can pinpoint your known trouble spots and totaly eradicate "fluff" in that area. It would also 100 percent remove any food debris and makes your teeth feel great. This along with flossing regulary is a real confidence boost.

It only takes one tiny area of bacteria that you miss to create conditions where they can breed and undo all your hard work.

If anyone who has BB and not got one you are doing yourself a great disservice.

If i have helped anyone in the slightest ill be happy.

Hooch

Post by Hooch »

Oh silly us...we should swap our twigs dipped in dog poo that we usually use to clean out teeth in favour of an electric toothbrush...why did no one think of this before!!!!!!! \:D/
bacchus
Total Newbie

Post by bacchus »

Well i was trying to make a constructive comment. I will stake my life on the fact that some people use manual tooth brushes.

I only changed over myself about 6 months ago and its made a world of difference.
Hooch

Post by Hooch »

I'm sorry Bacchus...I was only teasing..meant in good spirit I promise...it's just that asking if we use electric toothbrushes is the type of comment you get from people who think you stink coz you don't clean your teeth properly.

No offense or meanness intended ;)
aydinmur
God

Re: Electric toothbrushes

Post by aydinmur »

Manual tooth brushes are better than electric toothbrushes.
- Murat
bacchus
Total Newbie

Post by bacchus »

No im sorry Murat , a small oscilating head can reach and clean every single area of the teeth and gums. A manual toothbrush simply cannot do this, its impossible to oscilate manually in tight areas.

My teeth feel dentist clean after using a small headed oscilating toothbrush, with manual they just feel so so and i often miss parts. The parts i miss soon spread the bacteria around very quickly.
aydinmur
God

Post by aydinmur »

You may feel better with electric tooth brush. Scientificaly, manual brushing makes better cleansing.

We advise electrical brush to elder people, children, hospitalized patients, ortohopaedic patients who have fracttured their arms or fingers until they completely healed, people who have mental retardation, Parkinson patients.

You dont need electric tooth brush.
-Murat
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic