Your Email Address:

First Name:

have this ever happened to you?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
sweetnlow

have this ever happened to you?

Post by sweetnlow »

The other day I was outside talking with someone and a fly kept flying around me. I was so embarassed. :oops: This wasn't the first time this has happened. I know it was because of my bad breath. My breath was probably smelling like sh!t. I don't have B.O. so it was my breath. GOD PLEASE!!! I WANT THIS TO BE OVER!!

stressedout
Master

Post by stressedout »

Well flies dont only fly around when someone has BB, so that should not be the criteria. Having to worry when seeing someone's reaction is understandable, but who cares about the fly? If you are 100% positive your breath was bad that moment, that of course would add to the grief.
WickedCurse

Post by WickedCurse »

I have actually noticed this a few times as well. But I think it's more of a paranoia problem than anything else.
Music Lady
Advanced

Post by Music Lady »

oh my goodness this has definitely happened to me.

Especially if I'm sitting in a park, I find those little nat flies will come around. It IS embarassing.
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

has definately happened o me they kept ging right by my mouth. I was with my cousin and she noticed and they werent by her. Remember flies like trash
I was going to post this once but forgot
bbsux
Advanced

Post by bbsux »

hahah yep has happened to me plenty of times lol... i dont even have to talk my bb comes through my nose.
Ruben
Junior

Post by Ruben »

happend to me this past sunday at church. I remember it happening to me one time some years ago, when i was at the DMV, then i was still unconcious of my BB, but the person infront of me left, the fly kept flying around me, i thought person left because he had forgotten something but thinking back and those things, i now see why people kept leaving, and why the fly kept circuling around me only.
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

haha yeah i have seen this. Flies attracted to me, me only.
aydinmur
God

Post by aydinmur »

Dont worry friends, :- )
Flies have carbonidoxyde sensors under their wings. They look for CO2 around of your nose.
- Murat
Haligone
Advanced

Post by Haligone »

Ruben wrote:happend to me this past sunday at church. I remember it happening to me one time some years ago, when i was at the DMV, then i was still unconcious of my BB, but the person infront of me left, the fly kept flying around me, i thought person left because he had forgotten something but thinking back and those things, i now see why people kept leaving, and why the fly kept circuling around me only.
And this was in a church...... is there any hope left?
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

Who cares what the fly thinks. :lol:

I would say 'that's silly, flies always pester people', but if you're with others who know your breath stinks, it's at least an embarrassing spectacle.
sweetnlow

Post by sweetnlow »

So aydinmur
does that mean people with bb give of more CO2? Because it has been alot of people around but they will fly near me especially if I'm talking. One of my friends were talking too but it flew near me.
Phantasist
Sheriff

Post by Phantasist »

We know that flies are attracted to excrement. So if flies are attracted to your breath more than other people's, would it not be logical to assume that there is a fecal component in the odor of your breath? Might that be a clue as to the underlying cause?
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

i'd kill that daggone fly
aydinmur
God

Post by aydinmur »

sweetnlow wrote:So aydinmur
does that mean people with bb give of more CO2? Because it has been alot of people around but they will fly near me especially if I'm talking. One of my friends were talking too but it flew near me.

This is interesting evaluation.
Perhaps unknown mechanisms may operate.
I will think this.
-M
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic