Your Email Address:

First Name:

Has this happened to you?!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Killjoy87

Has this happened to you?!

Post by Killjoy87 »

I have made numerous claims of my BB coming from my throat/nose. I saw a GM Doctor who prescribed me an antibiotic and antifungal. None of which worked. I am almost convinced that my BB comes from my stomach and here is why:
September 15 - Downtown @ work at Nordstroms

09:00AM: Did Nasal irrigation for the first time. Notice that my sense of smell is very sharper, much more than usual.
10:00 AM: Arrive at work with fresh feeling in mouth and able to notice all sorts of smells.
10:05 AM: I chuckle to myself as I smell a customer’s minty breath from 3 FT away.
10:10 AM: Noticing that I am able to breathe through my nose without making anyone flinch. This nasal irrigation thing might be the real deal.
10:30 AM: As I finish bagging a customer’s merchandise I say "Great, I hope you have a nice day."
10:30 AM: Customers face distorts into a shriveled look of disgust as he momentarily steps back, fleeing to the exit.
10:30 AM: The same moment my newly developed sense of smell blesses me with the aroma of the upmost foul combination of smells: shit, vomit, eggs, and feet.
10:30 AM: I have the realization that I have the “death smell” permeating from around me.
10:40 AM: I call my mom who works downtown, “Mom you have to come into the store to smell my breath, I know it’s a strange request but please hurry, I want to die.”
10:50 AM: Mom: “Honey I don’t smell anything.”
I breathed on my mom with nasal and mouth air, and she smelled nothing. This horrible smell could only be described as “Hot death air.” And I am assuming its coming in waves from my stomach. I have scheduled an appointment with a GI. A year ago I was on medicine called Accutane. A severe side effect is Crohns disease. I don’t have constant diarrhea, but apparently this doesn’t matter. I want people’s opinions on this matter, and am I curious if anyone else has taken Accutane. I am a 22 year old male who thought he had been cured from BB with Therabreath. The reason for this is because my room didn’t smell shit all the time, and I was able to kiss girls without them flinching. I don’t want to get vomited on or worse kill someone by having them pass out and hitting their head.
Post note: This is not the first time I have smelled the death smell. I was only just able to smell the true foulness of it because of my heightened sense of smell from nasal irrigation. It is bad.

mindyb
ungrateful trash

Post by mindyb »

KillJoy-
I took Accutane at age 18. My bb started at this time as well. I too have thought it may have affected me since its such a controversial drug.
I have yet find help for my bb and I'm 34!
Did your bb start after taking/finishing the drug?
Look forward to discussing this with you.
I am currently doing nasal cleanses too. My sense of smell is heightened as well.
I am aslo having a bloody mucus after cleansing. 6 mos. ago I saw Gastro dr. and he found nothing after an endoscopy. I'm pulling my hair out still to this day to figure out the stem of this to help cure myself.
Killjoy87

Post by Killjoy87 »

Well stay strong... we will figure this out, especially if it is a result from Accutane.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

I just looked at Accutane on wikipedia. Potential cause of a number of different health problems that could be associated with BB including crohn's disease and effects on mucous membranes.
mindyb
ungrateful trash

Post by mindyb »

Hali-
Thanks for looking into Accutane. I was deep in research about a year or so ago on it. I need to get back into it, as I got discouraged easily.
KillJoy-
Please read this thread below and let's work together on what may have happened to us as a result of taking acctuane.
I was taking a crapload, no pun intendend :D , of Colostrum (see thread) and I thought it was helping me. IgA levels were examined.
viewtopic.php?p=16413&highlight=#16413

Thoughts?
Killjoy87

Post by Killjoy87 »

Interesting. Have you had you IgA levels tested? And what symptoms have you had? Besides BB of course ;)
Phantasist
Sheriff

Post by Phantasist »

MindyB,
I looked at the thread from two years ago. You said your salivary immunoglobulin A levels were examined. What was the result? What about other immunoglobulin levels? I take it the clolostrum did not help?
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic