Your Email Address:

First Name:

YAHOO messenger & MSN

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
halitosisux

YAHOO messenger & MSN

Post by halitosisux »

I think we should organise better with our real time discussions. The forum is great, but being able to have real time discussions i think was an excellent addition when Jimi first put it on, but I've always struggled with the chat window on this site, especially with not knowing who is there and not being able to leave status message etc - has a lot of limitations.

If we got organised we could have conferences on yahoo messenger (i think MSN is linked to that now). We could even use voice features and cameras if anyone so wished to to do so. We could set dates/times for regular meetings.

I thought it was worth mentioning, and i'll get the ball rolling - my yahoo ID is halitosisux1969 and my email is [email protected]

Feel free to share your identities in this thread too. Jimi if you have any objections then please say so and we'll just delete it all. We must always remember that any important piece of information needs to get mentioned in the forum. Another good idea might be for people to fill their profiles with as much history and information as possible so that its easier to offer advice. Just a thought.

Happylife
Junior

Post by Happylife »

I like the idea... Please add me too..

[email protected]
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

yay 1 reply! Thanks for that Happylife i'll add u to my list in the morning. Doesnt look as if anyone else is interested, I got one other private msg, but that's about it. Havent checked my yahoo yet tho, might be 100s in there for all i know, but im on the wrong pc at the moment.
depressed
Total Newbie

Post by depressed »

\:D/ love the idea please add me [email protected] \:D/
caramiamine98
Advanced

Post by caramiamine98 »

As long as you promise not to yell at me, swear at me or call me names you can add me too. :D
Last edited by caramiamine98 on Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

I promise :^o
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

good idea
Last edited by Archimonde on Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

I forgot to say that we all need to add each other, so that anyone who comes online can open up a conference and allow others to join in
danger
Master

Post by danger »

i will set one up and post my link some time over the weekend
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

@everyone

Do not post your main email adress here, the one you give to friends, family, coworkers, etc since this forum is indexed on google. Just register a new one with yahoo otherwise anyone you know in real life could easily find out you post here and read all your posts.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Yes.. and also if possible lets try to stick with yahoo messenger for compatibility reasons.. but not limited to this because MSN does coexist with yahoo, but with limited compatibility i believe.
danger
Master

Post by danger »

[email protected]

add me if you want

it would be good to get more people to sign up
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

bumping this thread for new members to see it.
KeepTrying09
Sheriff

Post by KeepTrying09 »

Ok, let's try this again...

[email protected] (Yahoo Messenger)
[email protected] (MSN Messenger)
[email protected] (google chat)
[email protected] (AOL Instant Messenger)

Feel free to add me :)
HaveFaith

Post by HaveFaith »

I'm adding you alll
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic