Your Email Address:

First Name:

My story...maybe you can relate?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
realbad
Junior

My story...maybe you can relate?

Post by realbad »

Hi i am bad breath sufferer for almost 3 years...i am 21 years old and i never had this kind of problem before...i had bad breath but not this severe..i TRIED EVERYTHING...ANd i mean everything...I had an endoscopy, colonoscopy,tried products, wasted $$$, seen a bad breath doctor charged me 2000$ and it was just a waSTE!....i also took anti biotics, biozole, antifungals, and everything you name it i tried it... im so sick and tired of it and i just want to put out my story to see if yours is similar to mine...when i first started to experience this problem was 3 years ago i had this crazy headache...everything was spinning...when i would lay down and lift my head up, the whole room would be spinning...ever since that day i started having BB...it lasted for 2 weeks and after that my life is so depressing...life is so depressing...i work at a oriental hibachi restaurant where i am exposed to gases and smoke in the air.. can it be related to my problem?because ever since i started working there thats when the problems came.. i tried different diets for 2 weeeks each.. i still cannot find a cure....i dont know where...i want to find out the source of the problems but i cant...oh yea and i get alot of nosebleeds too...hel me out guys.

SergioGino
Total Newbie

You are not alone MAN!

Post by SergioGino »

Hello Realbad,

We all feel the same about this ****ing BB problem.
But you need to figure what can actually work for you by yourself. Read deeply the forum!

Tell us something more.

Have you got Tonsil?
Do you get Tonsil Stones?
Have you tried avoiding diary poducts?

I am asking this because of my personal experience. I got tonsil, if I eat milk I get nasty stinky ****ing Tonsil Stones.
What I am doing right now is trying Xyilitol and avoiding milk and diary products. I am not cured but improved.

You need to find your steps one at once. Desperation does not help.

If it were for me, man, I would kiss you all to make you feel better!
realbad
Junior

Post by realbad »

no i dont eat much dairy at all..
no tonsil stones...
been to ENT said eerything was FINE>
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic