Your Email Address:

First Name:

it was the pits at work today

Tell us what happened to you today. It can be sad or happy thing.
hopelessone
God
United States of America

it was the pits at work today

Post by hopelessone »

a particular co-worker of mine is very old and she has a verrrrrry sensitive nose. She sits in back of me and over to the side....she was reacting to my breath, the old bat. She ALWAYS does. And she's nasty.

She should retire. One time i was thinking she should just lose her breath coughing and drop dead. She's a royal pain in the keyster. Ugh.

halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

If she sits at the same desk every day, you should give her smug life a taste of what it feels like to be you by finding a way of making her desk area stink.

:idea: tip: If there's carpets or soft furniture, 'spill' some milk in a few strategic areas. Do it gradually so it doesnt look too obvious and so that you can get it exactly how you want it.

Within a few days everyone will be sniffing round her and you can sit and watch as she gradually goes crazy.
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

hopelessone,
haha.....I thought old people had a dull sense of smell??? Just trip the old bat one day and maybe she'll break her hip.....lol JUST KIDDING PEOPLE!

Susie
stressedout
Master

Post by stressedout »

With another thought - what if the lady was simply coughing. People are allowed to cough, they have their own health issues. Now, if she made a nasty comment, surely she deserves these words that cause ongoing anguish to someone, otherwise this is not so fair to wish her death. Let's be aware of our own issues of constantly thinking that everything is directed at us, such thinking wears out the soul.
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

ROFLOLOL at these posts...

stressedout, she makes comments and ridicules me behind my back (never to my face) she's am old dried up prune head...

i used to really like older people...it's the dangedest thing...old people have reeeeally sensitive noses...wish their daggone noses would get stuffed up......another ol' lady has got the nerve to SMOKE and she's nasty too. She reminds me of an ol' dinosaur when she coughs, the ol' bat
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic