Your Email Address:

First Name:

Post Nasal Drip and BB

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
George80
Junior

Post Nasal Drip and BB

Post by George80 »

Who has bb problems that are related to Post Nasal Drip?

I have constant PND coming down to just one side of my throat. The mucus is clear and white. All of this indicates to an allergy, but allergy testings didn't bring any results.

I tried all the stuff me and my ENT knew. It is still there constantly.

The only thing that helped once, were several flushes with a waterpik through the throat up into the nose. The mucus was gone for a few hours, but it felt terrible, as if I had a cold.

Does anyone know solutions to this?

appletree
Total Newbie

Post by appletree »

Allergy shots didn't work for me. I had sinus surgery which didn't work either. I had my stomach tied because I thought it was due to reflux. I have five scars on my stomach to remind me everyday.

I had bad breath for over 30 years also. I have tried every product and procedure known to man. Just recently I spent 1K on the perioprotect system; didn’t work. I tried something new on Tuesday and the results have been very good so far. Squeeze a couple of lime and pour into a small bottle. After brushing and flossing, tip your head back and pour a small amount of lime juice onto the back of your throat and gargle without touching your teeth. I say this because the lime juice will make your teeth really sensitive. My problem has always been bad breath due to post nasal drip. My tongue was always white and yellow. I do this every two hours and on the 3rd day my tongue has been pink/red and I don’t feel uncomfortable around people.
OneDay111
Sheriff

Post by OneDay111 »

Jala Neti without a doubt.

1)Fill up 500 ml of LukeWarm Water.
2)Put 1 Teaspoon of salt into the water.
3)Make sure its has a nozzle end. Then pour into nose, your head should be looking at 90 Degrees, do this for both nostrils.

You can also use a squirting bottle. Empty something that has a tip and you can squirt salt water into your nose.

More info @ this site:http://jalanetipot.com/method.html
One Day One Day....
George80
Junior

Post by George80 »

Well, I tried irrigation. It doesn't work. I can pour 10 Netipots through my nose, from one nostril to the other oder down the nasal passage. The mucus never ends.
Sure there's a lot of mucus coming out, but it doesn't deliver any relief.
As I mentioned before, the mucus is clear or of white color. I tried the best steriods, they didn't work.
I related the PND to constipation, but even when I have periods of no digestive problem, the PND is still there.
ihatethebus
Master

Post by ihatethebus »

PnD, PnD, PnD. 4 every1 hu simz to b obsessed with pnd start a cayyene pepper snortin regimen ...your pnd will go and youll misss it.

your throat will become dry most of the time and youll actually feel the bb eruptin in HEAVY packages. pnd is jus one of the symptoms of a deeper underlying cause. your body always does things for a reason when infection sets in

forrget getting rid of the pnd and keep tryin cures that are not flu related. big whop..bacteria eeds on mucus ..it will feed on your tonsils, adenoids, tongue or whatever if you try to starve it by cutting out mucus protein.

bb in sum pipo is 99% better when they have a cold ..used that trick many times after reading about it from a frustrated otti on another forum...summer came and pow..Larry hoover
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic