Your Email Address:

First Name:

Did Keeptrying (fluconazole seller) cured you with his drugs

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Did Keeptrying (fluconazole seller) cured you with his drugs

Post by Jimi Stein »

Please only answer if you receive the drugs from him and if did work or not. Other people please don't answer, I need to know how many people had success with this therapy.
Last edited by Jimi Stein on Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

stressedout
Master

Post by stressedout »

Jimi,

I used fluconazole from KT. First of all, I think you should rephrase your topic question - it sounds like implying KT sells the drugs to cure BB. It is not his drug, you can buy this medicine anywhere if prescribed. The drug - fluconazole is used to cure fungal/candida infection and health issues that come along with it (one of them is BB). KT cannot be responsible if someone does not have candida but gets fluconazole to try it anyway and gets no results. Thus, perhaps you can ask "Who was tested positive for candida, used KT's fluconazole and got BB cleared up?"

As for my experience, i feel it in my gut that candida has bothered me for years, I havent been tested for it as we all know western doctors do not believe in it (of course why would they, if people fix their candida, so many other health issues will disappear, and doctors will not have a chance to keep prescribing meds for symptoms, not the cause!) So yes it was my decision to use fluconazole, do I feel better? Somewhat, my nasal/mucus symptoms are relieved when i wake up while before i was more stuffed up. Do i know 100% fluconazole helped? No. It is probably a result of my whole approach of dealing with it, i also tried neem powder as a tea as ihatethebus recommended (neem is used in ayurvedic medicine and for candida infections). Different things in combination + right diet do help.
realbad
Junior

Post by realbad »

yea true....keeptrying is not selling medicine he makes at home...just from the pharmacy...hes not doing anyone harm, we are taking it at our own risk.. unless the drugs are fake, i highly doubt that...
billie
Sheriff

Post by billie »

Get over it jimi :arrow:
stressedout
Master

Post by stressedout »

realbad wrote: we are taking it at our own risk..
same risk as if it was prescribed by a doctor (side effects). the only downside of it is that there is no doctor to monitor us and possible side effects, but that is not KT's fault, more so it is the fault of modern medicine that has left us alone in this issue.
realbad wrote: unless the drugs are fake, i highly doubt that...
please KT, reassure us you aren't manufacturing them in your basement lol, i would REALLY have an issue with that lol.
but seriously at least there is help with covering candida.
realbad
Junior

Post by realbad »

lol... i dont think theyre fake im gnna go check it out in walgreens...let u guys know
john
Junior

Post by john »

i tried it. did not help me
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Dont blabber please I need to know how effective this treatment is. And dont focus on every work that I wrote, we all know what I mean.
KeepTrying09
Sheriff

Post by KeepTrying09 »

Jimi,

I just have 1 question for you. What exactly are you trying to prove? That Fluconazole is some dangerous killer drug? That I am some scam artist? That you are right and everybody else is wrong? Seriously, just tell us what you are trying to prove so we can all address it.

Anyway, to clarify my position yet again, I am not, nor have I ever said that Fluconazole is a cure for bad breath. It is not a bad breath medication. Fluconazole is for fungal/yeast infections or overgrowths. The only thing I have ever said was that if your bad breath was caused by a yeast/fungal infection or overgrowth such as mine was then treatment with Fluconazole should take care of it.

I know that Candida/fungal/yeast infections or overgrowths do not affect every single person on this forum. The only reason I started offering Fluconazole was because that is what helped me because my bad breath was caused by Candida. I imagine that if it can happen to me then it can happen to others. I have no idea how many others, but surely I cannot be the only person in the world whose bad breath was Candida related. There are over 6 billion people on the planet. To say i'm the only one whose bad breath was Candida related would be rather silly.

So, let me say it again like i've said it a hundred times already...if your bad breath is caused by Candida, then antifungals will help you. If your bad breath is not caused by Candida, then antifungals will not help you. It's up to you whether or not you want to try them or not.

But I could say the same thing about any bad breath remedy. For example, if your bad breath is caused by wisdom teeth, then having them removed will help you. If your bad breath is not caused by wisdom teeth, then having them removed will not help you. I could say that for everything, tonsils, PND, sinuses, bile reflux, acid reflux, anaerobic bacteria, diabetes, TMAU, etc. etc.

I really don't understand you Jimi. Why do you have this forum? You're obviously on a mission to discredit everybody and tell them their ideas, thoughts, cures are stupid. You're hardly ever polite. In fact you are an embarrassment to yourself every time you open your mouth (and I don't say that because you have bad breath, I say it because you have no idea how to communicate with people).

You seriously need some psychological help man.
Ruben
Junior

Post by Ruben »

stressedout wrote:Jimi,

As for my experience, i feel it in my gut that candida has bothered me for years, I havent been tested for it as we all know western doctors do not believe in it (of course why would they, if people fix their candida, so many other health issues will disappear, and doctors will not have a chance to keep prescribing meds for symptoms, not the cause!) So yes it was my decision to use fluconazole, do I feel better? Somewhat, my nasal/mucus symptoms are relieved when i wake up while before i was more stuffed up. Do i know 100% fluconazole helped? No. It is probably a result of my whole approach of dealing with it, i also tried neem powder as a tea as ihatethebus recommended (neem is used in ayurvedic medicine and for candida infections). Different things in combination + right diet do help.
Hey Stressed out, what was your dosage and for how long did you take Fluconazole?
realbad
Junior

Post by realbad »

hey jimi...kT is not doing anyone harm..he has good info/advice on BB and also the drugs he got is allowing us to try new thing so we narrow down to what is really causing out BB.... and i believe that thats the best way to cure this shit...foreal.. narrowing it down to the real source of the problem...THEN KILL IT.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

@KT

You old perv, you are just pushing drugs you idiot.

You say this

So, let me say it again like i've said it a hundred times already...if your bad breath is caused by Candida, then antifungals will help you. If your bad breath is not caused by Candida, then antifungals will not help you. It's up to you whether or not you want to try them or not.

But people don't know if they have candida, and you old fart play doctor, oh sometimes I dont send out drugs because I sucessfully screen people if they have serious medical issues.

You act like a ****ing doctor on this board. YOU ARE NOT A DOCTOR!!!!!!!

I will see now how many people you sell drugs and what was the success rate, probably 1%, probably only you were cured and probably you never had BB.

You are too afraid to tell me how many people you send drugs. Probably 30 or 40 or even more.

I am so sure you are pushing drugs on other forums too.

I have never seen a guy so disrespectful to the owner and at the same time would play doctor and sell drugs to people. You are so retarded and don't care if somebody gets sick.

I think you are the one who needs help, wake up, you can't diagnose people. I think you are running around in your room in a white old coat and thinking you are a doctor.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

does anyone out there know of a reputable online pharmacy where people could get the fluconazole that their informed decision would allow them to receive? Accusation problems would be solved if they could do that, and not only for fluconazole, but for any other meds that they would find diffcult to obtain from their doctors.

jimi that should also deal with any liabilities if something were to go wrong, which is always a possibility with prescription meds.
stressedout
Master

Post by stressedout »

Jimi,

You are going overboard with this. You can't be asking for respect while swearing at someone. I understand if this dreadful health issue has worn you out so much for many years, i really do, but talking the way you do solves nothing. Honestly, after reading some of your posts on the main page made me more anxious, depressed and hopeless. KT is not pushing drugs but giving us an option, I dealt with him, it was my choice, how can he push any drugs if i refuse to use them? You are talking about doctors, if you like them so much (from your posts i sensed the opposite though) and you believe they can cure you, then you have your solution. Doctors are only people, some are less skilled, some are more. After reading KT's story someone can go to their doctor and get checked for candida and buy fluconazole at their own pharmacy, we have that option! Give you another example - if you eat a lot of foods that makes you suffer from heartburn, you go to a doctor who diagnoses you with GERD and puts you on prescription for life. He/she is a doctor, now would you feel good about being on the meds all the time, or would you change your eating habits to be able to dump the meds? Wouldn’t you feel that instead of pushing "good lifestyle" the doctor is pushing "his drugs" on you? In the doctor's defence "it is your life and what you do with your health is your choice" No one is here to save anyone, and no one will save us, people are busy saving themselves.

Is your hostility towards KT due to him being cured or due to his positive thinking? We are here for the right information, to learn to adjust our lives and feel better eventually. We are not here to keep complaining how awful life is and do nothing about it. There is no universal cure for anyone if that is what some here are looking for, we need to be in-tune with our bodies. I am wondering about your reason for this post – is it because you want to try Fluconazole, or you want to show the world that KT ”sells the drugs” that do nothing to help. If you want to try Fluconazole, why don’t you just to go a doctor and get tested for candida? You can go to a naturopath.

I read you say that you were once cured by being on raw food diet – mostly veggies? Have you tried to cook/steam those same veggies, add some delicious olive oil, legumes, nuts, some super food drink..? If you did try, wondering – did that only move bring bad breath back? What is your diet like now?
stressedout
Master

Post by stressedout »

At Ruben -

I took 200mg/day for 14 days.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic