Your Email Address:

First Name:

How to get rid of your Halitosis Locally.(life changing)

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Ruben
Junior

How to get rid of your Halitosis Locally.(life changing)

Post by Ruben »

Okay, i'm not trying to sell anybody anything.Everything product in this post you can purchase at your local store. This is one in a series of 3-4 posts i'm going to make. I finally figured it out, it all has to do with your glossopalatine arch..

This procedure has worked for me, and i'm have been bad breath free for 12 days. I started my antibiotic & anti fungal regiment 2 days ago, but my bad breath was gone before that.

Let me know either here or on my blog if this works for you.

http://mundgeruch.wordpress.com/2010/09 ... h-locally/

compor
Advanced
Post by compor »

Hello Ruben,

I've read your blog. It's interesting, might work for some people. However, what concerns me is this:
After 5 days the blood from the left side of my mouth had stopped completely. The right side kept bleeding for 8 days.
Is this method and the chemicals have been approved by a doctor/dentist? I don't know if you are a doctor or not Ruben, but 5 to 8 days of bleeding doesn't look very healthy.
Ruben
Junior

Post by Ruben »

compor wrote:Hello Ruben,

I've read your blog. It's interesting, might work for some people. However, what concerns me is this:
After 5 days the blood from the left side of my mouth had stopped completely. The right side kept bleeding for 8 days.
my wording is scarier that it actually is, when i say it was bleeding i don't mean blood was pouring out, It just like when you gums bleed if your not someone who flosses a lot. and you floss for first time in a while.

So it is not a constant bleed. Blood only comes out when you brush that place. My right arch kept giving less and less blood but blood kept coming out everyday until day number 8. So that now when i brush that place there is no longer any blood.
Ruben
Junior

Post by Ruben »

compor wrote:Hello Ruben,
Is this method and the chemicals have been approved by a doctor/dentist? I don't know if you are a doctor or not Ruben, but 5 to 8 days of bleeding doesn't look very healthy.
Glyoxide is something you can get at walgreens for canker sores, so in addition killing the bacteria it helps heal that place that you have brushed.
stressedout
Master

Post by stressedout »

Hi Ruben

Does sound interesting. Where is this arch, is it further behind the tonsil crypts? Since it is not something most people do, wondering why some have this spot all covered in fungi? How long are you planning to be doing this?
Ruben
Junior

Post by Ruben »

stressedout wrote:Hi Ruben

Does sound interesting. Where is this arch, is it further behind the tonsil crypts? Since it is not something most people do, wondering why some have this spot all covered in fungi? How long are you planning to be doing this?
Are you not able to view the pictures on the blog? please let me know if you are able to, so i can correct the problem here is the link again:

http://mundgeruch.wordpress.com/2010/09 ... h-locally/

I've my last day of doing it was today. I started taking my Flagyl & augmentin to get rid of whatever left over pathogen is in my blood or system.

One more thing, if you go straight to antibiotics, without getting rid of the physical attachment to your arch, by brushing it out first, the fungi or protozoa, forms some sort of cyst there (which is a survival mechanism for it.) and then when you're done with your antibiotics, it goes back to normal embarassing you. I will write about this later on.
stressedout
Master

Post by stressedout »

Hi Ruben,

Yes i see the pics and i inspected my throat, it is not like in your pics. all i have in that area on each side are 2 small tonsil crypts, nothing further down from those cryps, just smooth skin.
Ruben
Junior

Post by Ruben »

stressedout wrote:Hi Ruben,

Yes i see the pics and i inspected my throat, it is not like in your pics. all i have in that area on each side are 2 small tonsil crypts, nothing further down from those cryps, just smooth skin.
Not sure what you mean.If you can take a pic of your mouth with a digital camera i will point it our to you. lets try and narrow this down, you have 2 sets of Arches two on each side. One set is futher back. You glossopalatine arch is the one closest to the front.

Look at this pic from wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Gray1014.png

Your tonsils are supposed to be in between the two arches. If you can take a pic of your mouth with a digital camera i will point it our to you
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Hi, does this only apply to those who still have their palatine tonsils?
I just has a look in my throat and the whole area you descibe is completely smooth where my tonsils used to be. But I can imagine if my tonsils were still in place, how much gunk could be trapped there - this is an area I dont think I ever tried to clean.
ihatethebus
Master

Post by ihatethebus »

i used to use a q-tip n tea trea oil on those spost both behind and infront of the tonsils. didnt do much good tho. prolly spread the bacteria/ wateva more 4 me. left a ticklish feeling in the ''middle of my head'' (internally) too.
Larc400
God

Post by Larc400 »

This is a good approach: systematic, thorough, logical.

I have one question:

Before you started this regimen, did the glossopalatine arch area smell more than your tongue dorsum (ie when you put a finger back there and compared)?
Ruben
Junior

Post by Ruben »

halitosisux wrote:Hi, does this only apply to those who still have their palatine tonsils?
I just has a look in my throat and the whole area you descibe is completely smooth where my tonsils used to be. But I can imagine if my tonsils were still in place, how much gunk could be trapped there - this is an area I dont think I ever tried to clean.
I might be misunderstanding you. I still hve my tonsils, although it is not as prominent as other peoples.

Your mouth might be similar to "stressedout" but if one of you can get a pic online i would point it out. Now essentially you uvula is in center and should have the arches on either side.

those arches are where my PND was landing and causing BB. So i would double check again. Perhap yours is slightly closed and you might have to maneever it, or use and instrument to open it up.
Ruben
Junior

Post by Ruben »

ihatethebus wrote:i used to use a q-tip n tea trea oil on those spost both behind and infront of the tonsils. didnt do much good tho. prolly spread the bacteria/ wateva more 4 me. left a ticklish feeling in the ''middle of my head'' (internally) too.
Don't forget that this bacteria is actually attached to the walls of your mouth. If you just apply tea tree oil, it will kill the ones on surface, but leave the ones that are protected by the mucus/PND already in you mouth, You actually have to brush it out bro.

Try brushing it out with tea tree oil or carbamide peroxide.
Ruben
Junior

Post by Ruben »

Larc400 wrote:This is a good approach: systematic, thorough, logical.

I have one question:

Before you started this regimen, did the glossopalatine arch area smell more than your tongue dorsum (ie when you put a finger back there and compared)?
Well, i never smelt a difference, it was just as bad. but dont forget it the mucus from that area that settles on the back of you tongue. That is why even though you brush the back of your tongue, your mouth still smells, because what is supplying the fungi/bacteria to that area has not been dealt with.
stressedout
Master

Post by stressedout »

Hi Ruben,

I do not know how to insert an image without having it in http.

I only have 2 crypts on each side - that is what I thought you meant to clean, cause if I use a qtip further from the bigger crypt there is nothing to clean there actually, it is pretty smooth, not deep. Different mouth structures?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic