Your Email Address:

First Name:

How to get rid of your Halitosis Locally.(life changing)

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Ruben
Junior

Post by Ruben »

Anyone tried this procedure yet??????

You should see results on the very first day people, someone let me know please!!!!

stressedout
Master

Post by stressedout »

Hi Ruben,

trying to insert an image

I couldnt find any spot that is deep enough to have collected much gunk.

What do you say?
Ruben
Junior

Post by Ruben »

Hey stressed out here you go:

You arch has atrophied due to your removing your tonsils (i assume) But it still there., you have to brush right behind that flap. I can't see the left side (right side on the screen) very well, but i assume there is groove there

EDIT, looking at it again now i can see the flap on your left(right side on the screen) you just have to look from the very top and work you way down.
stressedout
Master

Post by stressedout »

I am telling you Ruben, in all honesty there is nothing behind that flap, but a crypt, exactly where you pointing if you see behind it (same on the other side) there is a small hole-crypt, nothing else, the flap doesnt hide anything deeper, i have tried to check so many times with a qtip and a metal instrument, both sides have just 2 cryps, if you look below where you pointed to there is another smaller crypt and it has similar flap, even smaller which doesnt reveal anything either. The crypts are not deep, i tried to insert something in them many times it just keeps poking at the surface of them. And the bizarre thing is that I have never removed my tonsils, i cant even understand where they are, but if there are crypts - there are tonsils right? I used to get lots of sore throats as a kid and even as an adult each winter, but after i started washing my sinuses and changed my diet (there we go again, but thats my major belief - we are what we eat) i havent had a sore throat in about 5 years. Maybe thats why my tonsils shrinked?
Ruben
Junior

Post by Ruben »

stressedout,

if you check one my previous comment, you will see that i said that i poked at the place with a scaler and i didn't see anything. Try brushing up and down that crypt and see what happens.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Ruben, if you still have your tonsils, are you sure that all the gunk you see coming out when you do this isnt from your tonsils? If you still have tonsils and you are running that toothbrush in this area and to the extent that its actually even bleeding, and with all the liquid flying around, you might not realise that its actually coming from the tonsils.

I can remember the first time I discovered my tonsils were full of crap and I tried to clean them out, it got rid of the horrible taste of tonsil stones at the back of my throat, but only until my tonsils filled up with gunk again. My point is, that this procedure you are doing might only be a tonsil cleanout, and if they are really badly gunked up, it probably makes your breath much worse, and so by cleaning them out, you are reducing your BB, hence less reactions.
Ruben
Junior

Post by Ruben »

halitosisux wrote:Ruben, if you still have your tonsils, are you sure that all the gunk you see coming out when you do this isnt from your tonsils? If you still have tonsils and you are running that toothbrush in this area and to the extent that its actually even bleeding, and with all the liquid flying around, you might not realise that its actually coming from the tonsils.

I can remember the first time I discovered my tonsils were full of crap and I tried to clean them out, it got rid of the horrible taste of tonsil stones at the back of my throat, but only until my tonsils filled up with gunk again. My point is, that this procedure you are doing might only be a tonsil cleanout, and if they are really badly gunked up, it probably makes your breath much worse, and so by cleaning them out, you are reducing your BB, hence less reactions.
I had been brushing my tonsils with Carbamide peroxide for a while, (especially given what people had been saying about their tonsil area on this forum )., with only a slight improvement, the stuff that came out was miniscule compared to what happend after i decide thought perhaps i was missing something.

For some reason i just got the idea, that something close by was causing the problem.One evening 2 weeks ago or so, i was just looking into my mouth and it just seemed logical that the place least likely to have oxygyen would be the groove in that arch, again when i used a scaler to try to touch it, i got nothing. The fungi is deeply embedded in to you mouth wall, with both regular mucosa, and you Post nasal drip covering it, you will not find anything until you actually brush it.
ihatethebus
Master

Post by ihatethebus »

Stressedout.. looks neet back there.. got pus in my tonsils that doent look like itll be going anywhere any time soon. Scheduled a tosillectomy to lose the stupid sacs that are preventing me from kissing for prolonged periods. Something may pop out ..like seriously. when i contract my throat, the crypts open up scarily. How long does the pain last?? . pain doesnt seem to whack me as much as everyone else complains.

andd believe me ive seen pain.. dry socket--wasnt as bad as i thot(jus tturn the music up and bam)...Wisdom extraction-not for one second during and post-(didnt even use pain killers). Tonsils-yeah i felt somethin wrong when i tried to drain the pus with a toothpick(takila..takila..takila). Tonsillecctomy seems to be extremely painful coz the suckas are like little internal limbs. So about how many days/weeks of agony??
stressedout
Master

Post by stressedout »

ihatethebus,

so maybe after all my hygienist didnt wear a mask today because as you pointed "i look neet back there"??

oh and Ruben, i really tried what you said to brush those spaces - nothing comes out, NEITHER there is a smell on the brush afterwards.
ihatethebus
Master

Post by ihatethebus »

Dude, I apologised for possible misdescribing my words to make you think i said because i could smell my bb around pipo you could too. i tried to strongly add that the hygenist not having bb was jus an empty theory and i culd be well wrong.

I humbled myself and said sorry for my misuse of my non native language and offending you on top of that. if you planning to continue being a wateva about it then well,, bring it. I find it easier to say bad words too and even take pleasure doing it but try my best to hold back my shortcomings and be polite where possible.

You Know what ***k the swears. ill ignore any more childish remarks coming from you. far much better than talkin bullshit back,, jus my experiment to see if lettin someone else be a douche over nothing and ingore or be nice will make me feel better about my terrible self.

i hope you have a nice day.. really :)
stressedout
Master

Post by stressedout »

ihatethebus,

apologies accepted.

and i am no dude :D
Ruben
Junior

Post by Ruben »

stressedout wrote:ihatethebus,

so maybe after all my hygienist didnt wear a mask today because as you pointed "i look neet back there"??

oh and Ruben, i really tried what you said to brush those spaces - nothing comes out, NEITHER there is a smell on the brush afterwards.
Sorry to hear this didn't work out for you. I assume you used a circular electric spin brush.

As far as your hygienist not wearing a mask, well, you seem to be lucky. Last time i went to the dentist for teeth cleaning, i was treated like crap because of my bb. Its like she cut the normal cleaning procedure in half, because she couldn't stand the bb. After she left, the room one person after another came into the room. (its like she told the whole staff how bad my bb was, because the idiots kept coming in one after the other pretending to do small talk, but i know what was going on.,
stressedout
Master

Post by stressedout »

Last time i went to the dentist for teeth cleaning, i was treated like crap because of my bb
sorry to hear ruben. what a biatch! she is in the wrong business! it is HER job to help people, and you should have paid her HALF for her lousy job.
Ruben
Junior

Post by Ruben »

stressedout are you taking any antibiotics right now?
stressedout
Master

Post by stressedout »

Oh no, and i hope i never have to (due to strep throat or anything that needs them) in my life. I dont take any meds, except for I tried the fluconazole (as you probably read in the other thread on KT) early this month. I would be scared to do antibiotics if I had to, as i think they mess up our whole system. That's just my unprofessional intuitive quess.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic