Your Email Address:

First Name:

How to get rid of your Halitosis Locally.(life changing)

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Ruben
Junior

Post by Ruben »

mike987 wrote:That gunk is probably a lot of things:

- Mucus
- Dead skin cells
- Food
- anything that may be in your mouth will probably get stuck back there.. as long as you have those crypts, those buggers will persist. I dug them out with cotton swabs for years, but now that my tonsils are gone, I haven't seen a single 'stone' since, nor have I sensed that all too familiar smell of those nasty things.

Surely, having your tonsils out is in your best interest.... my doubt exists in the possibility that in addition to making nasty bacteria balls, the tonsil crypts also might be the only place in the mouth that can sustain any good bacteria.... But I have no evidence for this claim... it's just speculation.

My recommendation is to get your tonsils out.. I had like 3 or so flaps and a half inch cavity in each tonsil... nasty crap, my friend.

For the record, I still have BB, but if anything, having them out has been an improvement.. If just so I didn't have to labor twice a day in removing those nasty ****ers.
For someone who already has removed his appendix, like myself, having my tonsils out would be a disaster. You compromise your immunity. And even if you still have you appendix, you run the risk of and fatal upper respiratory tract infection in the future. I wouldn't remove my tonsils because of BB.

Now i know most of my Post Nasal Drip was falling into my Glossopalatine arch and getting Fed on by the Fungi. If you take you tonsil out, and you Arch atrophies, this PND settles somewhere else in the vicinity, i don't know where exactly. But i know now where mine was landing.

halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Ruben wrote:I wouldn't remove my tonsils because of BB.
If I needed to I would have removed my tonsils myself if I knew it would have cured my BB. I was more than happy to take whatever the risks (even the 1% death rate) of a tonsillectomy just in the hope it might cure me.
bad day1

Post by bad day1 »

Ruben wrote:But you have to physically detach it first, but from you mouth and your sinus.
Hey Ruben. You also had those things in your sinus? What's the method to detect it in the sinuses? And how to physically detach it? Thanks.
Ruben
Junior

Post by Ruben »

bad day1 wrote:
Ruben wrote:But you have to physically detach it first, but from you mouth and your sinus.
Hey Ruben. You also had those things in your sinus? What's the method to detect it in the sinuses? And how to physically detach it? Thanks.
If you have post nasal drip, one possiblity is that it is just genetics, and you inherited it. Another possiblity is that some pathogen in your sinus is causing it.
As far as detachining it, ere you go:
http://mundgeruch.wordpress.com/2010/09 ... tatically/

Second in a series of 3 main posts, essentially, snuff tobacco.

please keep us up to date, when you get the brush and gly-oxide going.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

Snorting tobacco??

Comon.. Is that really the best way to treat this? What would a doctor recommend? Is there some ingredient in the tobacco that would be purchased and properly applied instead? And how can you tell there's a fungus chomping on your mucus?

Detach the microbial fungus with tobaccoo..... I just don't know... This world of BB is impossible to stay sane in...
Ruben
Junior

Post by Ruben »

mike987 wrote:Snorting tobacco??

Comon.. Is that really the best way to treat this? What would a doctor recommend? Is there some ingredient in the tobacco that would be purchased and properly applied instead? And how can you tell there's a fungus chomping on your mucus?

Detach the microbial fungus with tobaccoo..... I just don't know... This world of BB is impossible to stay sane in...
LOL, you sound more paranoid than anyone here.

Anyways, read up on tobacco, it helps detach any attachments on parasites to you sinus. Its also an antehelminth. Now if you read what i wrote you would see that I'm not advocating being a tobacco snorter as you put it, but would be using it sparingly.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

Supposing this were true, it could be evidenced if we could just get a statistic on how many smokers(or snorters) carry this fungus.

If I had the tools, and the knowledge, I would carry out the experiment.

Is there a way to tell whether you have this PND fungus?
Ruben
Junior

Post by Ruben »

mike987 wrote:Supposing this were true, it could be evidenced if we could just get a statistic on how many smokers(or snorters) carry this fungus.

If I had the tools, and the knowledge, I would carry out the experiment.

Is there a way to tell whether you have this PND fungus?
Smoking tobacco is a whole different ball game and could actually lead to smoke breath, because the fumes from the smoking, destroys the cillia in your sinuses, and so you're not able to sweep away debris, from your sinus like normal. This goes for smoking any sort of leaves, plus the risk of carcinogenic fumes.

However you can check any snuff forums and see all sort of people being cured of their PND. Even people who havd PND without bad breath, and being relieved of it due to snuff.

As far as how to tell, yourself, there is really no one way, unless you do some sort of scan,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAHLM4M2z6w

but mine is a guess given the other problems i've had with dandruff, and my appendix removal, and the time i was on Cotrim for a prolonged period.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

Wow, that video makes me eager to have my sinuses seriously checked out again.

I can only ever breathe out of one nostril at any given time... I don't know why.. But a surgery like this, whether the fungus is present or not, could change my life, whether it cured BB or not.. Seriously, I am so sick of breathing as if through a coffee straw. ... And I really want to know exactly what's going on back there.. The only times I can ever breathe out of both nostrils is occasionally when doing aerobic exercise... so what does that mean?? I can only imagine excess wads of tissue shuffling around and settling into positions impossible for me to breathe through.
Ruben
Junior

Post by Ruben »

mike987 wrote:Wow, that video makes me eager to have my sinuses seriously checked out again.

I can only ever breathe out of one nostril at any given time... I don't know why.. But a surgery like this, whether the fungus is present or not, could change my life, whether it cured BB or not.. Seriously, I am so sick of breathing as if through a coffee straw. ... And I really want to know exactly what's going on back there.. The only times I can ever breathe out of both nostrils is occasionally when doing aerobic exercise... so what does that mean?? I can only imagine excess wads of tissue shuffling around and settling into positions impossible for me to breathe through.
Interesting you mention being able to breathe a little better when you do excercise, because tobacco among other things increases you heart rate (like when you excercise), so you might be killing to birds with one stone on that one. Try it out see if you able to breathe any better with snuff tobacco.
bad day1

Post by bad day1 »

Ruben wrote: As far as detachining it, ere you go:
I just want to ask how you arrived at this method and at the choice of tobacco. Any specific property in tobacco?
Ruben
Junior

Post by Ruben »

bad day1 wrote:
Ruben wrote: As far as detachining it, ere you go:
I just want to ask how you arrived at this method and at the choice of tobacco. Any specific property in tobacco?
http://jmm.sgmjournals.org/cgi/reprint/49/7/675.pdf

There are a whole bunch of article in various journals online about tobacco/nicotine and their antimicrobial properties. Nicotine, in tobacco has been know be an antifungal, antibacterial agent. Including candida.

Now i figure i have one of three options, i could either live with the PND, try to kill whatever is causing it, using tobacco, or i can have surgery.

I don't have money for surgery, and i don't want to live with PND. So tobacco is my best bet.

Now, i don't smoke so, this is first encounter with tobacco. I quite frankly can't figure out why people are addicted to this crap, because it not pleasant to me at all.
Happylife
Junior

Post by Happylife »

This is how i started smoking. My sinus were so bad back then and one of my friend made me smoke and it did give instant relief. Now its been two years i stopped smoking.
Ruben
Junior

Post by Ruben »

badday 1 any update?

One thing i regret not mentioning, is that you really have to train your gag reflex, so that your uvula stays away when you are about to do this procedure. The easiest way to do it is to try opening your mouth wide, and saying;"aaaah" (not shouting), but in a level tone. You can do it first, without the brush so you see what level you have to do it to, to keep your uvula all the way up.
bad day1

Post by bad day1 »

Ruben, I've stopped with the flap cleaning. Actually I've stopped doing all my regimens. I started having nasal odour and I'm not sure what started it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic