Your Email Address:

First Name:

How to get rid of your Halitosis Locally.(life changing)

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Ruben
Junior

Post by Ruben »

bad day1 wrote:Ruben, I've stopped with the flap cleaning. Actually I've stopped doing all my regimens. I started having nasal odour and I'm not sure what started it.
Hey did you actually use Gly-oxide, or where you brushing the flap with ordinary toothpaste?

bad day1

Post by bad day1 »

I was just using wet cotton buds.
Ruben
Junior

Post by Ruben »

bad day1 wrote:I was just using wet cotton buds.
Wait so cotton buds with water?
bad day1

Post by bad day1 »

Yeah, just dipped in water. I don't have the brush yet so just cotton buds. I just used water because I also did not have the glyoxide yet, and I did not want to swab any chemicals behind the flap since I thought I might infect the wound where the slight bleeding came form.

I'm afraid I poked something or dislodged something with my waterpik that started the nasal bad breath.
Ruben
Junior

Post by Ruben »

bad day1 wrote:Yeah, just dipped in water. I don't have the brush yet so just cotton buds. I just used water because I also did not have the glyoxide yet, and I did not want to swab any chemicals behind the flap since I thought I might infect the wound where the slight bleeding came form.

I'm afraid I poked something or dislodged something with my waterpik that started the nasal bad breath.
For the record gly oxide is a disinfectant, and help heal up mouth sores, you dislogded part of what is causing your bb bro, don't give up half way.
bad day1

Post by bad day1 »

I'll have my throat checked up first, just to make sure I did not damage anything and rule it out as possible cause of my newly acquired nasal bb. I already have an appointment with the ENT.
ihatethebus
Master

Post by ihatethebus »

@ bad day 1. you havnt damaged anything...i dont have a theoretical expln..but people with chronic fetid tonsilittis, throat cancer or basic throat infections tend to get their onset of nasal odor when they touch their throat, or tonsils.

you are probbly fine..jus added an extra problem. if you didnt have nasal bb before then youll understnd y i chose this username. p.s the soona u stop tamperin wit your throat the beta
bad day1

Post by bad day1 »

@bus thanks for the info. I was afraid of that. You are actually the second person I've read who said that. In another site someone also said his nose bb started when he used his finger to poke around his throat and the back of his tongue to smell it.

I really do relate now to your username; maybe i should change mine to ihatethelift. I'm really finding it hard to cope with this. How did you do it? And sorry to ask again if you've already answered this previously, but what did you do again to cure this?

@mike987. I might have to eat my words mike. Tonsillectomy probably just got bumped towards the top of my cure list.
ihatethebus
Master

Post by ihatethebus »

@ihatethelift.lol. personally i took neem for a few days. my tonsils are still cryptic and one has pus in it.. ill be removing them in a couple o weeks. i also found a couple of ''spots'' dentists over looked in my rear left upper and lover wisdoms that the neem mouthwashes i do couple o times a week might be killing bacteria in.

I'll have the teeth removed when my throat starts healing. P.S ..just from my own experience. after i tampred with my throat the first time and enhanced my bb i found foods with currry to be a bb intensifier.

sorry for the english. i cn hrdly understand what i just wrote too. couldnt get any better on my end :|
Ruben
Junior

Post by Ruben »

bad day 1

Here is essentially what you did:

You detached some part of the mucus in your arch, most likely toward the upper part of arch, but the rest is still there, , and that is why you are getting the smell in you nose.

With what ihatebus has said, and the other guy at the other forum have told you, along with your apprehension about this "new problem" of smell through your nose, i suspect you are now sufficiently scared to not go ahead with the procedure I've described. I'll leave it all to your judgment.
ihatethebus
Master

Post by ihatethebus »

Ruben..im sorry if my post at bday may be misleading. if you feel him/her continuing with your procedure may bring out good/ atleast reverse the nasal odor in the end then i urge you to encourage him to continue because i have a few reasons to believe in you may be standing behind strong theory of your own too.

have a nice day/evenin (time zones)

:D
bad day1

Post by bad day1 »

Ruben thanks for the info. It lessened my fear a little bit. I admit I really am sufficiently scared. Maybe you should put a warning in your blog that says a nose bb will happen when this method is done. So that people would know and that they would try it on days that they are not going to office or something. By the way, did you get the nose bb at any point in time when you were doing this?

Can you also give me the materials you read that tell about the microbes rebuilding walls? So I can read for myself also and give me a bigger picture. Also, how long then until the microbes rebuild the protective wall and the nose bb goes away, if one does not completely go though with the method? It's been 9 days since I first tried your method. Also, I did not blast my Waterpik on that area. I was just holding the pik head to try to look for that flap and the area behind it and I did some gentle scraping motion.
Last edited by bad day1 on Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
bad day1

Post by bad day1 »

Hey bus, thanks. You're english is fine, I completely understand you.

I'll be having an ENT checkup later, I'll have the doctor look at the tonsils to check for pus or anything. I don't have any wisdom teeth anymore, had the last one removed a few weeks ago; now I can foucs on the tonsil area.
TeamZissou
Advanced

Post by TeamZissou »

How can you cure your BB by just cleaning the glossopalatine arch? I'm not saying it wouldn't help, but if you have post-nasal drip coating your nasopharynx, the back of your throat, and even down towards the vocal cords, aren't you going to be missing a lot? Especially if you have fetid tonsils with tonsil stones.

I'm almost sure at this point my BB comes from my throat. I'm hesitant to get my tonsils out because I can feel the mucous farther down then that, as well as in the back of the throat higher up between the tonsils.

I think a more global solution is thinning out the mucous somehow, or finding a way to eliminate the reason for its production, ie. inflammation and pH changes due to reflux.
Ruben
Junior

Post by Ruben »

bad day1 wrote: Ruben thanks for the info. It lessened my fear a little bit. I admit I really am sufficiently scared. Maybe you should put a warning in your blog that says a nose bb will happen when this method is done. So that people would know and that they would try it on days that they are not going to office or something. By the way, did you get the nose bb at any point in time when you were doing this?
Can you also give me the materials you read that tell about the microbes rebuilding walls? So I can read for myself also and give me a bigger picture. Also, how long then until the microbes rebuild the protective wall and the nose bb goes away, if one does not completely go though with the method? It's been 9 days since I first tried your method. Also, I did not blast my Waterpik on that area. I was just holding the pik head to try to look for that flap and the area behind it and I did some gentle scraping motion.
Well i didn't expect you to use this method, i never used a waterpik, so i never got nose bb, so there is not way i could have written anything about it. Even now putting such a warning would be uninteligible, because it not an ideal method for getting rid of PND. Don't forget you're using a jet stream to a specific part or parts on the arch, rather than the whole arch. Running a brush up and down the arch removes the whole PND and disturbs the enviroment of the parasite. Putting Carmabide Peroxide there kills enough, inhibits microbe multiplication, and helps the membrane heal faster.

As far as how long it takes to rebuild, there are a lot of variables, including the angle of the initial scrape. There are whole bunch on articles that i would have to look up and post later on.
Whatever it is you did, you didn't scrape of the whole up and down of the arch. You have to get even the very bottom where the arch meet the tongue dorsum because that is were a lot of the crap settles.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic