Your Email Address:

First Name:

How much worse will smoking make BB

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
DanielPine
Advanced
How much worse will smoking make BB

Post by DanielPine »

All my friends at school smoke around me and im addicted now. I dont like regular cigarettes though. So I bought an eCig, its like the healthier alternative. Its just vaporised flavoured water that you inhale through an electroic cigarette with a bit of nicotine in it. Im pretty sure my BB is mostly coming from my esophagus or stomach, possibly partially from the sinuses. But its not real smoke, its water vapour, it cant be THAT bad for the BB.

Any advice is appreciated

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U81x8t2iMhw

deebo

Re: How much worse will smoking make BB

Post by deebo »

DanielPine wrote:All my friends at school smoke around me and im addicted now. I dont like regular cigarettes though. So I bought an eCig, its like the healthier alternative. Its just vaporised flavoured water that you inhale through an electroic cigarette with a bit of nicotine in it. Im pretty sure my BB is mostly coming from my esophagus or stomach, possibly partially from the sinuses. But its not real smoke, its water vapour, it cant be THAT bad for the BB.

Any advice is appreciated

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U81x8t2iMhw
i know what they are . I sold them for a while.
Daniel , I'm not sure its even possible to get addicted my 2nd hand smoke ,and even less so for e-cig vapor . Of course since you are under age ,don't smoke . But for some young person who is gonna do this sort of thing just to be social , I Might say use the 0 nicotine cartridge . You will get all the flavors , all the big mist , and 0 nicotine addiction and side effects.

Now there are plenty of ecig forums and Plenty of people saying they dry out the mouth and throat . Something to consider since your issue is bb
DanielPine
Advanced
Post by DanielPine »

Thats good to hear, so you dont think it will somehow make the bacteria even more evil and permanent? Im hoping it doesnt, because its basically the same as breathing in steam from a hot shower
deebo

Post by deebo »

DanielPine wrote:Thats good to hear, so you dont think it will somehow make the bacteria even more evil and permanent? Im hoping it doesnt, because its basically the same as breathing in steam from a hot shower
If you take a shower in glycerin and a bunch of other weird chemicals that can dry out your throat and mouth and give a buzz, sure its the same . :-s
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic