Your Email Address:

First Name:

To the event

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
meowkity1
Super Angel

To the event

Post by meowkity1 »

I thougth of all places tthe circus was a good p;aces to go with my kids, but branums goodie too shoed selves had to have a perfect circus with elephants that didin't stink. I was feeling pretty confident whenI left. Of course had my water. People coughing. I got a seat on the end luckily but I thought I was OK. Im not tasting poo or egg, anyways, the guy and kid in front of me seemed nervous and they left within 15 minutes of the show and never returned to their seat. They couldn't even wait til half time. I don't know what makes people so alergic to me. I was a nervouse wreck but my kids really enjoyd it.

I was for sure elephant poo would drown it out. lol

Phantasist
Sheriff

Post by Phantasist »

Meowkitty1,
Did you ever establish the actual cause of your bad breath?

Possible causes:
1) Infected wisdom teeth
2) Infected tonsils, tonsil stones
3) Sinus infection with post nasal drip
4) Gum disease
5) Excessive plaque on teeth
6) Candida or other fungal overgrowth
7) Stomach problem, heliobactor pylori bacterium
) Liver problem
9) Lung problem
10) Intestinal overgrowth of the wrong bacteria
11) Overgrowth of anaerobic bacteria in the mouth due to unknown cause.

Do you have any other symptoms that would point at one of the above?
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

all of those sound logical
ihatethebus
Master

Post by ihatethebus »

meow..do you think the goo from your upper wisdom could have drained into a space between two or more lower molars.
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

mmy problem started whan a fillling fell out and i didnt fix it foor a long time this whole tooth smelled like poo and the floss. Im a surre the gases from this jacked my mouth up and helped form stoones. Since removing tooth and tonsilectomy I dont taste poo or rotten egg anymore , and nasal fart is gone, but peple seem to be alergic to me.
JennyWilson
Total Newbie

Re: To the event

Post by JennyWilson »

meowkity1 wrote:I thougth of all places tthe circus was a good p;aces to go with my kids, but branums goodie too shoed selves had to have a perfect circus with elephants that didin't stink. I was feeling pretty confident whenI left. Of course had my water. People coughing. I got a seat on the end luckily but I thought I was OK. Im not tasting poo or egg, anyways, the guy and kid in front of me seemed nervous and they left within 15 minutes of the show and never returned to their seat. They couldn't even wait til half time. I don't know what makes people so alergic to me. I was a nervouse wreck but my kids really enjoyd it.

I was for sure elephant poo would drown it out. lol
Coughing and sneezing by people around you. You may find people don’t smell anything in some cases and a strong faecal smell in others. This can affect people up to 30 feet away. It also makes people very uncomfortable when near you. It’s a safe bet you have a lung or sinus infection. Any time spent in a smoky environment will make it much worse. Have your lungs checked and flush your sinuses and stay away from smoke of any kind
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic