Your Email Address:

First Name:

Excess Mucus ,Bad Breath & After 14 years of Misery Suce

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......

Do you have excess mucus problem along with bad breath?

Poll ended at Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:24 pm

Yes
75%
No
25%

Total votes: 12

bbreathking
Junior

Excess Mucus ,Bad Breath & After 14 years of Misery Suce

Post by bbreathking »

Well I had bad breath for as long as I could remember. More than 14 years starting at age 13. Finally I was able to cure it. It comes back at times if I do not follow the a strict routine.

The advice I would like to give to bad breath sufferers is that alot of times people are lured into believing that they have tonsil stones, or just some sort of major disease causing this. Yet if your doctor told you that you do not have tonsils. Take his word for it ! These are just assumptions some people make to blame their bad breath.

Most bad breath sufferers who are healthy and have alot of mucus in thier mouth and bad taste have to work on getting rid of that mucous. Basically getting rid of it from the back of your throat and tongue is your goal, but there could be some other factors causing this production.

I came across this book. You can look it up if you want but by reading it and applying the techniques, I was able to cure it. I felt like I already knew alot of the the information that I read but there was some new information and I highly recommend it it.

[SPAM LINK TO BOOK HAS BEEN REMOVED]

I am going to try to go over these techniques so you wo'nt have to buy the book but i still recommend you read the whole thing and follow all the steps.

The auther stresses on how you really have to attack the back of your tongue because the main challenge is that you do not give up because the mucus in the back of your tongue is very stuborn and you would have to over come the gag reflex and really make sure that your goal is to fight it by going after it many times a day until you start feeling better. The techniques to do this is explained alot better in the book.

Plus he mentions some vegtables such as bitter melon which tastes really bad but if you consume the ones he mentions it works like magic.

Feel free to ask me any questions. I am here to answer. I know how it feels and I am one of you. I believe if you focus your attention of fighting the mucus, the better your chances are to overcome this.

terminalBB

Post by terminalBB »

im 13 and mine just started and you can smell it from 20m away and i can stink up a room in 2mins, i was wondering (cause i'm going next year)how did you get through high school? i mean was it tough?Did people tease you or make rude comments?
azishazi
Junior

Post by azishazi »

terranpatriot
Advanced

Post by terranpatriot »

hey azishazi, where in the DMV are you? I live in nova..
bbreathking
Junior

hello

Post by bbreathking »

@terminal- Highschool was not that much fun, because I had to to be alot less social then I could have been. I avoided lunches, events, anywhere where I would have to talk loud. It's kind of sad looking back. Alot of girls liked me, would pass me notes, but I had to reject them, or avoid them so much that they would give up.

Anyways, I do'nt want you to go through the same.

I might be able to help you.

What exact problem are you having? Excess Mucus?
terranpatriot
Advanced

Post by terranpatriot »

the book was written by azishazi. he answered terminalbb's initial response under his username "azishazi" but then panicked when he realized he wasn't logged in under "bbreathking" and edited his post to ".......................". If anyone bought the book, please distribute it for free as a .pdf file if it's even worth it. as of right now, it looks like it's just azishazi trying to make some dough of his affliction. because no true bb sufferer would charge fellow sufferers for a cure, considering they have all suffered enough already in their lives.
bbreathking
Junior

Post by bbreathking »

lol I did not panick. I wanted to answer his question under this name since I did not want to confuse him.

Secondly, I really do not care about this book , I guess I wo'nt post the link again. I'm here to help. I was onlyrecommending it.
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

what causes the excess mucus?
bbreathking
Junior

Post by bbreathking »

Diet, but you have to physically clear that mucus apart from changing your diet.

Most people think that they have scrapped the mucus off, by merely reaching half way to the back of the tongue. REally reaching back not just once but contineously striving to reach further is difficult and must be done many times a day till you feel it is decreasing.

It keeps coming back but if you really keep your determination you will realize it will start to diminish slowly and surely,

Then there is diet. Specially in the beginning atleast 1/3 of your food should be like vegtables.

Forget about stuff like mcdonalds.
bbreathking
Junior

Post by bbreathking »

Basically you have to cut the flow of mucus, in my case it was present in back of my tongue, mouth, throat, nasal area close to throat. and iis lket strands and strands stick together. You cannot just get rid of it in one day. You have to cut the flow of it every do a here. Every second dayith , do a nasal flush, with salt and water.

[/url]
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

what causes it? is it post nasal drip?
bbreathking
Junior

Post by bbreathking »

Post nasal drip is part of it.

One thing to remember is that if you are eating fatty foods, oily foods and not eating fresh vegtables, Your body is going to try to secreate it. As far as mucus in your upper respiratory goes, which s your mouth, throat, nasal, it is just there because you have given it a home to stay, and over the years the mucus has accumilated and it gives rise to more productions. You have to physically get it out of there.

once you start really clearing it out of your upper respiratory, you will realize it is going to less and less, but if you do it just once in the morning, just clean your tongue thats not enough, mouth , throat, nasal, they are all connected. It has to be a determined effort.
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

is it related to candida at all?
bbreathking
Junior

Post by bbreathking »

not at all.

that is b.s
bbreathking
Junior

Post by bbreathking »

Did the ENT notice atleast swollen nasal passage in the back of your throat?

When they shine the little torch in your nose
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic