Your Email Address:

First Name:

Got tooth fixed.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
OneDay111
Sheriff

Got tooth fixed.

Post by OneDay111 »

I got my tooth fixed and it's truly incredible how much it helped. My tongue doesnt smell.

However due to my recent intrest and return of bad breath. I almost have a constant bad taste, not bad taste but dirty feeling. Im sure this is halitiphobia but I cant get rid of it.

I do get quite fizzy saliva though.

One Day One Day....
OneDay111
Sheriff

Post by OneDay111 »

I find it fascinating that a cavity can cause the tongue to smell
One Day One Day....
SunDancer
Total Newbie

Post by SunDancer »

What have they done to fix your tooth? Crown? Filling?
OneDay111
Sheriff

Post by OneDay111 »

Just a filling, but it was a severly decayed tooth. I dont reccommend crowns, I think you should just get your tooth extracted instead of getting a crown.
One Day One Day....
Haligone
Advanced

HI

Post by Haligone »

How's it going with you. Was the tooth the culprit?
OneDay111
Sheriff

Re: HI

Post by OneDay111 »

Haligone wrote:How's it going with you. Was the tooth the culprit?
I was cured with tonsillectomy, recently had a burst of bb due to a decaying tooth.
One Day One Day....
Haligone
Advanced

Post by Haligone »

I had a filling done about 2 years ago. Last week 2 different dentists confirmed that the filling is broken and needs replacing. I am looking to get it extracted, hopefully, this should help with my BB. However, I was convinced the BB was as a result of an impacted wisdom tooth I had (I still have this wisdom tooth)
Everyday seems to bring about a different reason for why I have BB, some time ago I was convinced it was candida!!
Haligone
Advanced

Post by Haligone »

Had the tooth extracted last week, and BB has remained the same........ no change at all
OneDay111
Sheriff

Post by OneDay111 »

edit.
One Day One Day....
Haligone
Advanced

Post by Haligone »

?
OneDay111
Sheriff

Post by OneDay111 »

I orignally wrote that you should replace the tooth with a dental implant. However then I realised it was your wisdom tooth.

The reason you replace another tooth is because your jaw size will shrink, which is not aesthetically pleasing.
One Day One Day....
Haligone
Advanced

Post by Haligone »

I get you. Actually, the tooth I extracted was not my wisdom tooth, it was one just after my right incisor. It had a broken filling, so I extracted it.
However I am also planning to extract a wisdom tooth later on.
I'm not that bothered about aesthetics at the moment to be honest mate!
OneDay111
Sheriff

Post by OneDay111 »

Hahaha, I just reccommend you chill out on the tooth extractions. I dont like the idea. I dont know why. Im really in fear of root canals however im sure i'll be getting at least 2 in my life, due to my rather horrific teeth. It's funny I have no fillings in my bottom row of teeth. But I have like 8 on the top row ha!
One Day One Day....
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Haligone, what was the logic behind removing this tooth with the broken filling? I'm just curious to know.
Also, I think you'll be doing the right thing by removing any impacted wisdom teeth. Dealing with BB is all about the process of elimination.
OneDay111
Sheriff

Post by OneDay111 »

Halitosisux, you know quite abit about wisdom teeth. If my top wisdom teeth come out perfectly but my bottom do not does that mean I have to get all four removed. Im not sure if my lower jaw has enough space for my wisdom teeth. Im not sure to tell how, I think there growing out straight...
One Day One Day....
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic