Your Email Address:

First Name:

I HAVE FOUND A CURE (for me) so happy! See how >>

Tell us your story with bad breath
AliD

I HAVE FOUND A CURE (for me) so happy! See how >>

Post by AliD »

I can FINALLY relax! :P
Okay guys long story cut short. Bad breath since age of 9.
Now 16 found this website a month ago
after a couple of years of research and it never occured to me that dairy was a cause until I fnally found this helpful site.
So..
I have cut dairy completely out. Ther are so many alternatives that are really good.
But really it's worth cutting out. I can now kiss my boyfriend properly :) and don't have to talk quietly around my friends, have a constant stock of mints and carry a tooth brush/mouth wash around with me :oops: .
My life is so much better now. I am confident and comfortable in every way.
:D
So why not try it? It has been very easy for me and know that humans are perfectly capable of coping without dairy.

Btw I am not lactose intolerent.
I just wish I knew about this years ago, but now I'm cured. Please try it?[/b]
I tryed it for 2 weeks an had a clear pink tngue which before was a weird pale colour with a coating also Ione day at the end of the two weeks (now on my 4th week everythingis brilliant) ate dairy in breakfast lunch and dinner and that night/next morning had bb and a coating on tongue.

I am soo glad I have finally found what was wrong but yet I don't know entirely why dairy has caused this :s Thank you for reading I hope you find this very useful!

brightonguy
Advanced

Post by brightonguy »

This is great news for you, I wish you all the best for BB free times! I reckon a lot of people on here have cut out dairy though and it simply hasn't worked for them. Having said that, everyone's different and it's all about finding what works for you.

I basically cut out all dairy at the onset of my problem but, to be honest, I'm starting to bring it back into my diet with the exception of milk. This is based partly on the fact that cutting out dairy hasn't cured me and also something aydinmur posted recently about not changing your diet (with the exception of alcohol which rreally should be minimsed) got me thinking. The exception, for me like I've said, is MILK. I know that gives me killer breath but I'm experimenting with cheese.... uhmmm, I do miss cheese!!

Congratualtions again and all the best to you. Peace
iva
Master

Post by iva »

You can`t say you`re cured if you have cut some foods from your diet. You`ll only be cured if you can eat or drink anything without having bb
lisa1983

Post by lisa1983 »

Thats fab news for you to be bb and worry free! I've have been considering this for a while but its gonna kill me as I have two yogurts a day and usually cereal with milk in the morning. I might try a day or two and see how I go
chiki89
Junior

Post by chiki89 »

=)
stressedout
Master

Post by stressedout »

You`ll only be cured if you can eat or drink anything without having bb
That will never happen for some people. Thats why food allergies and intolerances exist. Then you make a choice to either live with BB or cure your intestines from having to process something that is not good for you. We arent all the same.
AliD

Post by AliD »

iva wrote:You can`t say you`re cured if you have cut some foods from your diet. You`ll only be cured if you can eat or drink anything without having bb
and the chances of that happening are..? well at least I've fond something that helps when nothing ele has before. Have you? At least I know the problem.
AliD

Post by AliD »

lisa1983 wrote:Thats fab news for you to be bb and worry free! I've have been considering this for a while but its gonna kill me as I have two yogurts a day and usually cereal with milk in the morning. I might try a day or two and see how I go
Soya products are wonderful. Pricey but worth it :)
stressedout
Master

Post by stressedout »

Soya products are wonderful. Pricey but worth it
Ali, there is a debate if soya is totally safe (especially for women).

Can't go wrong with almond or rice milk.
AliD

Post by AliD »

stressedout wrote:
Soya products are wonderful. Pricey but worth it
Ali, there is a debate if soya is totally safe (especially for women).

Can't go wrong with almond or rice milk.
there is also a debate about rice milk and almond milk too but I'm not going to be that tedious with my diet
brightonguy
Advanced

Post by brightonguy »

lisa1983 wrote:Thats fab news for you to be bb and worry free! I've have been considering this for a while but its gonna kill me as I have two yogurts a day and usually cereal with milk in the morning. I might try a day or two and see how I go
Lisa, just switch to probiotic yoghurt (which could actually help reduce your BB) and switch to non-dairy milk. If and when I drink any kind of milk, personally I use coconut milk, it tastes great.
terranpatriot
Advanced

Post by terranpatriot »

What kind of foods need to be cut other than the obvious (i.e. milk, cheese, yogurt)? Do I need to look at the ingredients of every product I eat to see if it contains anything milk-related? Treat it as a milk allergy basically?
thomasthomas
Junior

Post by thomasthomas »

terranpatriot: I don't know if allergy test are efficient, but it could be an option.
iva
Master

Post by iva »

@stressedout

Of course I don`t mean that for ppl with food intolerances and allergies, sure they have to keep diets. But Alid said she WASN`T FOOD INTOLERANT

@Alid

The chances of being cured aren`t that bad, I believe it`s not impossible
I have also found smth that has helped a little and I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT MY PROBLEM IS. I also know theoretically how to get cured but in practice it doesn`t work so well nor so fast
stressedout
Master

Post by stressedout »

iva,

if a doctor would tell me im not dairy intolerant, but in practice when i eat dairy i would have bb and not such a clean feeling in mouth, and more sinus issues (and probably skin issues are result of food intolerances), i would not care what doctors tell me and would do what feels better for me.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic