Your Email Address:

First Name:

How did you tell your family/friends etc. about your BB?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

i'll check it out on youtube. Thanks.

TIRED
Advanced

Post by TIRED »

ps I take chlorophyllin and digestive enzymes now too and irrigate my sinuses.
TIRED
Advanced

Post by TIRED »

hey hopeless ~ another thing ~ with TMAU, your family becomes acclimated to the smell and cannot smell it. Most of the married TMAU sufferers on you tube say the same thing. I have three kids and only one has said anything. It was recently - I was on my period and I went off the low sugar/low choline diet because we were camping. My husband would smell it now and then when I would eat eggs - he would say, "Did the baby poop?" and I would say, "No, you are finally smelling my breath!" Then he would reply, "Honey, unless you ate a shit sandwich for lunch, it is not your breath." That made me feel great! I know it was me most of the time he said this because I have a great sense of smell and I could smell nothing.

Do you eat a lot of eggs?
feel free to send me a private message if you have questions about TMAU or want to just vent. we can bounce ideas off one another.
thomasthomas
Junior

Post by thomasthomas »

Because you have bb, common sense doesn't apply anymore?

This are sad story etc etc. But there is a dedicated section to post that stuff, does your sadness is so big that you can't even post it there?

The initial subject was interesting.

I'm not moderator, and I don't need to be to make my remark.
Haligone
Advanced

Post by Haligone »

thomasthomas wrote:Because you have bb, common sense doesn't apply anymore?

This are sad story etc etc. But there is a dedicated section to post that stuff, does your sadness is so big that you can't even post it there?

The initial subject was interesting.

I'm not moderator, and I don't need to be to make my remark.
All hail the self appointed, self proclaimed etcetera etcetera bad breath police, thomasthomas!!
Big cheer now everybody, HOORAAAAAAY!!!
thomasthomas
Junior

Post by thomasthomas »

Yes, let's post everything everywhere. ***k logic! ***k reason! It's so easy to make fun of someone. Think what you want of me. I don't care.
Last comments were unrelated, and I point it out. If that's not your way, I don't care. Give some value content, and we'll have a real conversation. If you don't care that some people repeat over and over the same thing everywhere on the forum because they are depressed and out of their mind that's your right, just know that I do care and I have the right to express it freely, assuming I am not rude and aggressive.
stressedout
Master

Post by stressedout »

wow @ thomas!

Talking about double standards ah, you had your right to regulate your "diary" thred and ask people not to post their diet as it drew attention away from yours, isnt it fair that only this thred's owner reserved their right to do the same here?

this is nothing to do with making fun of someone...
I have the right to express it freely, assuming I am not rude and aggressive
this is your double standard

and also, not everyone is exactly like you are, tough and concentrated, people have different coping mechanisms, TIRED or hopelessone didnt ask to have "a real conversation" with you on here, they were simply helping each other the way they can right now, and are also " expressing themselves freely". not everyone can keep a clear mind all the time like perhaps you do, when dealing with a devastation. You can't submit everyone to your beliefs and way of operation!
thomasthomas
Junior

Post by thomasthomas »

Stressedout:

As you said, it is my diary, here we are in a general thread. I don't care if others get attention, but it pollutes the subject if there are not comments about my diet and not random observations about theirs. And if you want to be so rigorous, you'll notice that the "thread owner" is bbsucks. It has to do with making fun of my way of expressing myself, because I am labeled as the tough, no emotion guy who is a robotic policy maker.

I don't even discuss their way of expressing or "coping", that's not even the point. I'm sorry you can't see there was a thread in the thread about how they feel alone (and not a loneliness related to the subject; family or friends). I am not the destroy hope machine, I just see there is a beside the point, I tell it politely, and then I am told I am the policy maker (in a sarcastic way). You make confusion about what you think I think is the good way to cope, and the external fact that I notice that some messages on the thread weaken the quality of the thread, I don't judge their intrinsic feeling of loneliness, sadness which is totally legit but is away from the point. I think you don't like me, and don't want to hear criticism even if it can be pertinent. You take things personally and you feel the need to defend against some sort of threat, by the way, you could have told me that on a private message, don't you?
Haligone
Advanced

Post by Haligone »

thomasthomas, through your constant insightful posts and counter arguments, you are transforming this thread into something that could go here 'http etc badbreathpoliceacademy. com//
May I remind you the initial subject was "How did you tell your family/friends etc. about your BB?"
not
"How the long arm of the law catches anyone who strays off topic"!!
stressedout
Master

Post by stressedout »

Thomas,
As you said, it is my diary, here we are in a general thread
Nothing is "yours" on this site, if you set a standard, just follow it, and allow bbsucks to comment on so called "irrelevant" postings that have nothing to do with you
there are not comments about my diet
Give it another thought why there are not many comments about your diary and your diet (a hint - people tried, but you got defensive). I think your diary can either be handwritten or simply sent to the scientific gurus who will care about it. Why share it with members on here if you will dismiss anything and jump people's throats? No one cares that much to go through it
I am labeled as the tough, no emotion guy who is a robotic policy maker
If you label people lacking logic, then they can own an opinion too?

I tell it politely, and then I am told I am the policy maker (in a sarcastic way)
It's all about perception, you see it one way but not the other. Your original remark was a waste of time and effort, and brought in only debate that is useless. Thus dont even start with what I think you think and such....You arent in my head
I think you don't like me, and don't want to hear criticism even if it can be pertinent
This is not a dating site for me to like you or not If you choose to disrupt by commenting, then i simply comment too
You take things personally and you feel the need to defend against some sort of threat, by the way, you could have told me that on a private message, don't you?
Oh come on, this makes no sense at all (with your logic and double standards you should have sent private messages to almost everyone who posted in this thread), but i know you wont accept the fact that your original comment was not called for.
thomasthomas
Junior

Post by thomasthomas »

At first I wanted to post a long answer.
But I'm not you.
Think what you want.
Haligone
Advanced

Post by Haligone »

Ok guys c'mon, let's play nice.
TIRED
Advanced

Post by TIRED »

Wow - this thread got ugly.

how about if you don't like the way a thread is going you just don't click on it. I know, I'm a genius! :P

I don't go to every thread, and I certainly don't go to a thread with the motive to control anyone or anything. This disease is stifling enough.

ps - i won't be back on this thread
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic