Your Email Address:

First Name:

My experience with a homeopathic doctor.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
hope10

My experience with a homeopathic doctor.

Post by hope10 »

I WAS VERY CURIOUS ABOUT NATURAL MEDICINE AND ACUPUNCTURE CHINESE THERAPY. SO I DECIDED TO GO AND HEAR ANOTHER OPINION ABOUT HALITOSIS PROBLEM.
SATURDAY AFTERNOON I WENT TO THE CHINESE CLINIC. I EXPLAINED HER MY PROBLEM AND SHE SAID SHE COULD GIVE ME A DIAGNOSIS BY CHECKING MY PULSE AND EVALUATING MY TONGUE. SO, IT WAS FIND WITH ME.
FIRST, SHE SAID THAT I HAVE A DAMP-HEAT ON MY STOMACH. BASICALLY, THIS MEANS A LOT OF PHLEGMS IN THE STOMACH AND BAD FUNCTIONAL OF IT. EVEN THOUGH, I TOLD HER THAT I DO NOT FEEL ANY DISCOMFORT IN MY STOMACH. BUT WELL WHEN SHE WAS CHECKING MY PULSE AND THE PALM OF MY HANDS, SHE NOTICED THAT I WAS SWEATING. SHE IMMEDIATELY TOLD ME THAT IT IS ANOTHER SYMPTOM OF DAMP-HEAT. THEN SHE PROCEED TO CHECK MY TONGUE, OBVIOUSLY IT HAD A COATING. SHE SAID THAT I DOESN'T MATTER HOW MUCH I SCRAP MY TONGUE, THE COATING IS COMING BACK BECAUSE OF THE INTERNAL PROBLEM.

SOLUTIONS:

SHE PUT ME ON A STRICT DIET.
NO DAIRY, NOT SUGAR, NOT ORANGES, NOT PINEAPPLE, NOT STRAWBERRIES, NOT WEAT, NOT RED MEAT, NOT ONIONS, NOT GARLIC. ETC
GOOD THINGS TO EAT: BREAKFAST I HAVE TO DRINK A CUP OF WARM WATER WITH 1/3 TEASPOON OF BAKING SODA, AFTER THAT DRINK GREEN TEA WITHOUT SUGAR.
I CAN HAVE WHITE RICE, CHICKEN, FISH, YAW, PAPAYA, APPLE, BANANAS. I HAVE TO DRINK WARM GREEN TEA AFTER EACH MEAL. I HAVE TO DO THIS DIET FOR A MONTH. SHE ALSO GAVE ME SOME CHINESE MEDICINES. TWO DIFFERENT MEDICATIONR. THIS IS THE WORSE PART, I HAVE TO TAKE 8 PILLS OF EACH THREE TIMES A DAY FOR ONE MONTH. SO THAT MEANS I HAVE TO TAKE 16 PILLS AT ONCE...BUT SHE SAID THAT DOING THIS MY PROBLEM SHOULD BE RESOLVED IN ONE MONTH.
YESTERDAY, NOV 1, WAS MY FIRST DAY DOING THIS. WISH ME LUCK MY FRIENDS....THIS IS SO HARD.
SHE ALSO MENTIONED, THAT HALITOSIS COULD BE CAUSED BY SPLEEN, INTESTINES,KIDNEYS,LIVER,GOLDBLADDER AND STOMACH.
IT IS DUE TO FUNCTIONAL DISORDER THAT WILL NEVER BE REFLECTED IN THE LAB....SO IN MY CASE SHE SAID MY PROBLEM IS IN THE STOMACH. SO, I WILL KEEP WITH THE. DIET AND THE PILLS AND WAIT TO SEE IF IT TRUE THAT I WILL BE CURED IN A MONTH.

mizz123
Junior

Post by mizz123 »

Wow.. sounds interesting. Will you please keep me posted. I believe what she told you to be true of my problem. Phlem mucous and more phlem.. So tired of living like this. Someone at work yesterday wrote poop on a post it and hung it on the wall. I know it was directed at me. I hate my life. I mean I love my life I just hate this part of it. ](*,)
angst-ridden
Advanced

Post by angst-ridden »

Hope10, can you tell us what kind of BB did you suffer from? How did it smell like, whether you have PND, etc? Because by detailing that, other people may be able to match their symptoms with yours and also try that diet, since the problems are the same.
hope10

Post by hope10 »

angst-ridden wrote:Hope10, can you tell us what kind of BB did you suffer from? How did it smell like, whether you have PND, etc? Because by detailing that, other people may be able to match their symptoms with yours and also try that diet, since the problems are the same.

I still have bb, I have been on the diet and them mess for 2 days. So it is too soon to see any result.
You asked me how do my breath smells, well I don't know exactly. I know it stinks for sure, but iam really bad associating odors. I do not have pnd, neither tonsils stones. I always thought that my bb was do to an imbalance of bacterias in the mouth. Hopefully, doing this treatment I may be able to find the cure..I will definitely keep you updated with my progress. I have to confess you that it is really uncomfortable taking so many pills at the same time, and also the diet. I feel hungry. I hate the taste of green tea withouth sugar....can you imagine having only gree tea for breakfast???? I need to be mentally strong to resist during this month. I hope to see positive results soon.
angst-ridden
Advanced

Post by angst-ridden »

Same here, i also think that my BB is caused by bacterial imbalance in the mouth too caused by mouthwash, but i have tonsil stones. They used to surface occasionally when i cough, but now i dont cough them anymore but i still have them. I dont have PND too. Those pills must've cost you alot. I hope you get results from your treatment. At least you can still eat chicken.
hope10

Post by hope10 »

angst-ridden wrote:Same here, i also think that my BB is caused by bacterial imbalance in the mouth too caused by mouthwash, but i have tonsil stones. They used to surface occasionally when i cough, but now i dont cough them anymore but i still have them. I dont have PND too. Those pills must've cost you alot. I hope you get results from your treatment. At least you can still eat chicken.

I will keep you posted during the process. If by the end of my treatment I am cured. You can try to see a homeopathic doctor. I think, that I least I have another opinion. The pills did not cost me much. But even though if they were expensive, I would try to buy them. Halitosis is horrible. And I believe that living withouth bb is priceless.
Do you feel any discomfort in your stomach????
Do you have good digestion of the foods?

Maybe you could have an imbalance of bacterias in the stomach or instestines. Who knows????
The chinese doctor told me every person has their own constitution, and halitosis could me manifested in different forms for each person.
Let's way a few days to see if my pills and diet are working. I will Lety you know.
angst-ridden
Advanced

Post by angst-ridden »

Oh what country are you from? Im from the Philippines, if were are from the same country then it would be easier to find a homeopathic doctor. Im not sure if there is one around my area. Anyway, yeah living with BB is a nightmare, you have no peace of mind once you step out of the house. Regarding my stomach, i dont feel any discomfort at all, only gas pains when my stomach is exposed to air. I think our BB is caused by the overgrowth of those anaerobic bacterias, and our goal is to maintain the proper balance between the good and bad bacteria.
TIRED
Advanced

Post by TIRED »

so interested in hearing how things turn out...please let us know.
hope10

Post by hope10 »

angst-ridden wrote:Oh what country are you from? Im from the Philippines, if were are from the same country then it would be easier to find a homeopathic doctor. Im not sure if there is one around my area. Anyway, yeah living with BB is a nightmare, you have no peace of mind once you step out of the house. Regarding my stomach, i dont feel any discomfort at all, only gas pains when my stomach is exposed to air. I think our BB is caused by the overgrowth of those anaerobic bacterias, and our goal is to maintain the proper balance between the good and bad bacteria.

Well, I found the homeopathic doctor online. I live in Miami FL, (not native, i am hispanic) but if you check the yellow pages maybe you could find one in your area. So far, I am still on my diet and taking the pills. My bb has decreased...it is not gone completely , but I have seen good results. I will give you news soon. I have been on the treatment for 8 days, I have 22 more days left.
sallybb
Total Newbie

Post by sallybb »

Update? Did it work?
mini
Total Newbie

Post by mini »

sallybb wrote:Update? Did it work?

any update hope 10??? by tha way i live in Miami Florida and i'm spanic too
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

wow, 16 pills at once twice a day. Can't even imagine! Did it work?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic