Your Email Address:

First Name:

im tired

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
desperate919

im tired

Post by desperate919 »

im so fed up with this crap. its freaking killing mu social life. im so afraid o talking to people. when im home i feel im safe and its like i cant smell it but sometimes maybe after breakfast. when im out of the house i feel that i can smell bad air ahead of me. when im on the train i try to sit in the two seated side. but then people come and sit near me. and then they start to smell themselves, doesnt that indicate that they smell something bad? when im at college i try to take the elevators instead of the stairs because ig i use the stairs i run out of breath. but sometimes i use the stairs because there are so many people waiting for the elevator and if i go in with them, they can smell it. its just so sad :'(. when im hungry at school or at my internship i eat and it seems like it smells more and like i feel dry. when i eat at home i feel more comfortable and my mouth feel more moist. im so afraid to eat in college. i always wanted a friend or friends in college with whom i can hangout and talk and stuff. but i only have one friend and im afraid of talking or associating with her alot because of this. i want to be able to talk to strangers and classmates without having to worry. i hate it when someone sniffs themselves. it makes me break down. on monday i came from class and was supposed to go to internship but i didnt. instead i started crying and fell asleep for 11 hrs. this is making me depressed. its killing me physically and mentally. i feel so embarassed. i feel bad for the people who has to deal with me. i feel so embarassed when the professor comes to give the exams an sheets out. after a couple of day he must have been like "whoa this girl stinks!" its just so sad :'(. i mean its not my fault! i want to be a normal 19 yr old. i want to be able to approach a guy. i want guys to approach me. i mean im good looking and i can tell because the first days of school they be checking me out but after that i guess they know i smell. i want to be able to say yes to my old friends when they ask me to go with them. its just that i dont want to embarass them. I JUST HATE MY LIFE! I want to kill myself. this is taking over my life. what have i done to deserve this thing for 12 yrs of my life? i cant even have a decent job because of this. ***k YOU BB! i hope you are happy.

Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

I'm tired.................so am I!
desperate919

Post by desperate919 »

i just hate it when people could just go up to the professors and talk in their faces without them having to scratch their noses or put a hand or finger in front of their noses. it makes me so sad when i see people socializes and talking with their friends. and how do people eat and drink without worrying? it makes me sad when i see people making out with their lovers. just so sad. Oh Allah! what did i do to deserve this. i was such an innocent child and u gave me this curse. why??? cant i live a normal life with a good breath instead of bad breath??? am i not worthy of tht??? :'(
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

i can relate. it's a curse.
sweetnlow

Post by sweetnlow »

I know how you feel. Sometimes I just can't believe that bad breath has this hold on me. My life could be so much better.
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

i keep thinking the same thing.....
desperate919

Post by desperate919 »

it made me a nervous wreck....
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

geeesh, me too......i don't think ANY human being was meant to bear this amount of stress and angst, so constantly...
desperate919

Post by desperate919 »

i agree...
angst-ridden
Advanced

Post by angst-ridden »

I can totally relate. I salute all the people who can muster the strength to face people on an everyday basis. Me, im 25, i should be working but because of BB, I never had the courage to look for a job. I havent been employed, ever. Im experimenting with the cures that i read in the forum before i apply for a job. Geez. I think only rapists and hard core criminals deserve this massive BB. Like if a robber or pickpocket gets chronic, nose-breath BB, his victim would be alerted by his odor way before he came close, right? Sigh. Too bad we are "destined" to experience this. Before i dont mind crowds, now i avoid any crowded area. BB sucks.
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

nobody else understands this malady......i need to find a job where ev'ryone has bb.....

it was hell and then some at work tonight....

i GOTTA get outta there.
desperate919

Post by desperate919 »

i wanted to throw myself down the train tracks today...it was getting to my head....people kept on spitting as i passed by....i just feel bad for them that they have to suffer because of me. i just cant take it anymore. im thinking about killing myself. i have been living with this for far too long. i want to be able to take the train or walk outisde like a normal person and be able to smell good. today i was on the train and peolpe kept on scratchin their noses. i even smelled it. i want to be able to hangout with my friends and make new ones in college but it just gets in the effing way. i want to be able to find love. i want to be bale to get a kiss. i just cant take it anymore....
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Desperate, you are only 19. When I was 19 I hadnt even yet dared to go to a chemist and buy a bottle of mouthwash.

I wonder what you have done so far?

You dont mention much in all of your posts I've just been thorough.

Killing yourself would be a total defeat.

You talk about being able to smell your own BB within feet of yourself.

Even the very worst cases of BB dont travel or linger that far, not to mention the fact that even these very WORST cases the person tends to be completely unaware of it.

And even if you had something systemic, like TMAU, because of the fact that the odour of TMAU will come out through the lungs, the nose becomes familiarised to it and cant smell it. Read what is being said in the other thread about how even people who go to meetups cant even smell each other, because its for precisely the same reason why they cant smell their own BB that they cant smell anyone else's.

Whatever it is you are smelling might have nothing to do with BB. It could be the smell inside your nose, which to you smells very stronly, but others cant detect it. It could be your skin or body odour. What makes you so certain its BB? There are many ways in which people are led to believe that they have bad breath when they absolutely do not.

P.S. Please dont be insulted by what I've said, I am just trying to engage with you.
Phantasist
Sheriff

Post by Phantasist »

"Whatever it is you are smelling might have nothing to do with BB"

Halitosisux,
Now you're starting to talk like the crazy doctors who tell us it's all in our heads. I expect better from you. We all do. If she says she has bad breath, then she has bad breath. The first step to solving a problem is to recognize the problem.
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Phantasist wrote:If she says she has bad breath, then she has bad breath
How stupid of me - Of course EVERYONE who thinks they have bad breath, has bad breath. Its impossible to get confused with other sources of odour or suffer with certain known medical conditions that give the false impression that you have bad breath. Its also impossible for anyone to be halitophobic because, of course, everyone who thinks they have bad breath UNQUESTIONABLY has bad breath.

Phantasist, I dont go round telling anyone what they do or dont have, but I do try to help by making suggestions and giving advice as to what MIGHT be going on. Note the use of the word MIGHT.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic