Your Email Address:

First Name:

seriously, there is no cure

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
danger
Master

seriously, there is no cure

Post by danger »

all you people looking for a permanent cure, there is none

if you could be arsed going through my story, i thought my wisdom teeth were the answer. i got all of them removed. has it cured my breath? ***k knows. i still dont feel comfortable talking in people's faces. i still have an odd taste in my mouth(sometimes it is worse than other times, why? who knows

the thing is, when you get told you have bad breath, that is it. you will always be concerned about your breath, whether you have it or not

every time you talk close to someone and they look away you think it is your breath. every time you see two people laughing, you think they are laughing about your breath. every time you see somebody rub their nose, you think it is because of your breath. every time you see someone in a less than sociable mood, you think it is because they dont want to be near you because of your breath

i know this because i have experienced this

i know i will never be clear of this bullshit and there is no way i can move forward. people say you should get an opinion off someone, but i still dont believe that anybody's breath smells 24/7 so that wont be accurate

the thing is the person who made me aware of my breath( my brother) has given up smoking in recent months and since then i can notice some bad breath on him when i have seen him(like the smoking has stopped masking it), and part of me is glad. i know this sounds bad but that is how i feel

hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

i have reeeeeeeally bad breath 24/7. And i can understand what you said about your brother. It gets weary-ing, this curse. I cannot believ, however, that these research scientists cannot get to the root of the various forms of horrendous breath. NO ONE is trying to. They should face the music of those they are ignoring, as far as i'm concerned. It angers me that they deliberately ignore us, and that they are ALLOWED to. We all need a really good attorney.
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

you are right....there is no cure. But that doesn't mean it has to stay that way!! Think about all the progress on other things that have been made through out time...somebody had to be the pioneers....it just happens to be us at this time for this particular subject. I have 110% faith there will be a cure someday!
waiting2xhale
Junior

Post by waiting2xhale »

I believe there is a cure! There has to definitly be a cure because my bb was WORST last year this time.....I could not talk in anyone face AT ALL!! I had my wisdom teeth removed and my breath level did seem to improve. My breath use to be so bad people could smell it I swear FEET AWAY!! But I have become more in tune with this.....I HAVE PRAYED TO GOD! I know some people dont believe that GOD can lead you to anwsers but I do. Last year this time no matter how much I would brush my bb would not budge, now i can go out and talk to people and get no reation. YES im bb come back through out the day, but I couldnt do that last year!! I floss, i use the "in betweens" And I vigorously clean my mouth with a wash cloth and clean th back of my throat. I just made up my mind to go see a doctor and Im going to be a living testimony that GOD CAN DO ALL THINGS! not some, but all. I know there is something wrong within my throat and I produce alot of yeast! so until i deal with that, I have faith in GOD that this is only temporary! My life before this two yearsago was fine! Nothing happens like this suddenly unless there is something medically wrong. Dont give up!
Jesus Can.....Gods Will.
danger
Master

Post by danger »

waiting, your story sounds similar to mine, and basically proves my point

i am not saying that your bad breath cant be cured, but getting over the stigma of it is almost impossible. people who dont care if their breath smells can probably move on, but for those of us who took the time to join this forum and post alot probably cant

i know my mouth tasted worse when all my wisdom teeth were in,and since i have had them out i have not had the comments as bad as i did then. the bad taste was certainly more consistent. my mouth still doesnt feel fresh though and can be worse on some occasions more than others.

waiting, how do you know you are not cured due to your wisdom teeth coming out?
shmooze

Post by shmooze »

waiting2xhale wrote:I believe there is a cure! There has to definitly be a cure because my bb was WORST last year this time.....I could not talk in anyone face AT ALL!! I had my wisdom teeth removed and my breath level did seem to improve. My breath use to be so bad people could smell it I swear FEET AWAY!! But I have become more in tune with this.....I HAVE PRAYED TO GOD! I know some people dont believe that GOD can lead you to anwsers but I do.
Since BB is an effect THERE IS ONE CAUSE,. My problem was an hidden carie, but I was basically cured by learning how to love. Love itself is the only law our Creator gives to rule this world and working according to this law you will heal your wounds. Feeling down, depressed, unworthy, unloved or unattractive, remember you are an incredible human being, a key part of the Universe’s essence. Remember, you are loved and you must love yourself. By doing this, you will attract even more love.

When confronted with an unpleasant situation, serve up love. Think carefully before opening your mouth. Feel yourself being loved and embraced by the very people you will encounter shortly.

No matter what the topic, choose love first when having a heart-to-heart talk with loved ones. Always start with love -- not disappointment, anger or need. State your feelings and perceptions, and then ask how he/she perceives the issue. Don’t demand or accuse. Seek compromise.

Forgive and love tough bosses, difficult relatives, ornery neighbors, nagging wives, bad waiters, forgetful boyfriends, clueless salesclerks, crabby seniors and anyone that has been a previous annoyance. Love them ‘til they pick up your “vibe” and start behaving differently!

Love those you frequently forget to love. Love the World! Love all living things. Ride the waves of love, vibrate according and love will heal your BB, no matter what the cause of your bb is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNdlf5TavAU
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic