Your Email Address:

First Name:

Sinus Disease

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
faith21

Sinus Disease

Post by faith21 »

Has anyone been cured by the removal of a sinus disease or sinus infection. My doctor noticed that I had sinus diease and I'm now taking a nasal spray and a few others medications with the expectation that it should remove it within a month.

exume
Advanced
sinus

Post by exume »

nope still here i used spray all the time my doctor says they are inflamed
Phantasist
Sheriff

Post by Phantasist »

Be careful with nasal sprays. Some of them are very harsh and can irritate the mucous membranes in your sinus cavities. Mucous membrane is very sensitive and if it swells up it will close off the sinus passages and you won't be able to breathe through your nose. I would not use a nasal spray for more than a couple of days. Years ago an ENT doctor told me to use Afrin (nasal spray) and it made my sinuses a lot worse.
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
faith21

Post by faith21 »

Another question. If sinus disease is the result of your BB should it come from both the mouth and nose or just the nose or mouth. My BB comes from my mouth but my dentist doesnt believe its mouth related and I tend to agree with her.
George80
Junior

Post by George80 »

do you have post nasal drip?
this results from blocked sinuses due to several reasons, inflamed tissue, reflux, ... you should check all causes.
I have tried almost everything and right now I'm convinced, that breathing wrong could be an anser: www.normalbreathing.com
good luck
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic