Your Email Address:

First Name:

I have failed again

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
billie
Sheriff

I have failed again

Post by billie »

I can't believe i'm writing this post. I thought i was gonna come back to the forum and show you guys a picture of my clean pink tongue. Maybe you guys can remember that i was gonna start all over again with the diet, well i did.
I started the diet again and my tongue went pink again no hairy tongue and def no smell no reactions. I would brush my teeth in the morning and my tongue was clean and then i would come home after work and still a pink, clean smelling tongue. I used to smell myself at night but that dissapeared also. Ok so let me tell you guys what happened:
I've been eating veggies, soup and rice since september 21. After a short while my tongue got cleaner and cleaner everyday. My sweat smell also dissapearedand i felt really good, clean and pretty. Because i was doing so well being on the diet i thought i could have some fun with one of my cousins and go shopping and just doing fun stuff. So last saturday after shopping she wanted to eat something and i decited to go and eat chinese food with her . I felt good eating the food no stomach pain or bloating. Sunday i decited to eat a banana and had no problems. Monday everything was still fine, but then tuesday morning i saw this white coating on my tongue again. This time it was just coating not hairy. Now it's thursday and the hairy tongue is back again and i'm sitting here now being super depressed and i feel ugly and dirty again.

billie
Sheriff

Post by billie »

How is this possible? How can all these bacteria grow back so fast? I just ate some rice and shrimp and a banana the next day , it wasn't spicy at all.
I've never been this far in all these years of having bb and now all the work has been for nothing. all the money i spent on vegetables. I feel really stupid coming back to this forum and telling you guys that i failed again, but i have no where else to go. I wanted to be BB and White tongue free before christmas, but now i just don't have any hope.
it's not all negative you know, i mean i know now that my bb is from my digestive track, from eating too much carbs. First i didn't know where it came from, but it's good to know where the problem kind of is. I don't have money to get tested and doc doesn't wanna help me so i'm a alone on this.
What would you guys do? Would you start all over again after having to start all over again so many times? I don't why i keep on going, someting inside me just doesn't think about quiting. I think for now i'm gonna eat normal again and maybe monday i start all over again. I always start at the beginning of the week. I dunno i'm just down :cry: feel like a loser.
Phantasist
Sheriff

Post by Phantasist »

Billie,
I don't think you should feel like a loser. If your BB is really coming from your digestive tract, then you've got half the battle won. Maybe it is just one or two particular foods that are causing the problem. I guess the trick is to narrow it down. I don't think you should give up now. If it turns out that you are sensitive to one particular food, then the elimination of that would solve your problem.
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
stressedout
Master

Post by stressedout »

hey billie,

i mentioned it to you before, i advise you to find the money and go tested for food intolerances and other possible issues that effect your digestion. find a good naturopath. i suspect you have the same issue as mine. many people dont believe or take food intolerances lightly, but they are on the rise. many symptoms can be as a result.

Phantasist's right, you're almost half way there, you just need to find out what it is exactly with your digestion. Also check your liver.

I can tell you that i feel like a totally brand new person with most of the symptoms gone after following a diet and removing my food irritants. I believe you can do too (since you had success already). Good luck.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Billie, you said that your improvements happened after a short while of being on this diet - so what's the problem? If the diet works so well, cant you just go back on it again? Gradually you can introduce different foods until you manage to isolate what is bad for you.

Bear in mind that the diet you were on may simply have been good for the mouth in the same way that raw foods, apples and other fruit and vegetables can be - it might have nothing to do with your digestive tract. It can be for so many different reasons, and you need to keep experimenting. You managed to discover something very important about yourself and you need to keep working on that.
billie
Sheriff

Post by billie »

Billie, you said that your improvements happened after a short while of being on this diet - so what's the problem?
You don't understand how horrible it is to find out that it's impossible to eat just a little bit of rice and a banana and then wake up with a white coated tongue and bad smell again - that's the problem.
it might have nothing to do with your digestive tract.
It has everything to do with my digestive trac.
I've been eating normal now and symptoms are back.

Lots of gas
mucus in nose when i wake up
bloating
diarrhea (it smells really bad)
And the worst symptom is the pain i have again on the left side of my stomach.Sometimes i can't stand or lay down i have to sit a certain way.

I Don't feel depressed anymore because it's kind of funny to see all these symptoms come back. I've accepted that i have to eat this way without help from a doctor. I'm just gonna start over again on monday and i'm gonna do an enema on sunday. I was having a hard time this week but at the same time it feels good to know that you can start over anytime. I need to make a food diary, i've never done that. you guys are gonna hear from me in ten days ](*,)
Phantasist
Sheriff

Post by Phantasist »

Billie,
I think a food diary is a good idea. It may help you to isolate the offending food. You didn't tell us what you ate the Monday before the Tuesday morning when the white coating on your tongue came back. It could have been something you ate that day that touched it off.
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
stressedout
Master

Post by stressedout »

Lots of gas
mucus in nose when i wake up
bloating
diarrhea (it smells really bad)
And the worst symptom is the pain i have again on the left side of my stomach.Sometimes i can't stand or lay down i have to sit a certain way.
billie, this is exactly what i had! i will mention it to you one more time and step by step-

1. lots of gas - yes! reasons - my liver didnt process fat and some protein

2. mucus in the nose when you wake up - yes, and some in the throat that was also yellow color. now its almost none and throat/nose feel fresh upon awakening, like i just went to bed.

3. bad smelling stools - yes!! due to liver not processing fat - after adjusting the diet its all gone.

4. pain on the left side - yes!!! again due to liver issues, pain is gone if i dont eat fatty foods and eat what my naturopath told me for now. Important – food must be cooked in its own juice, no oil is used. I treat my liver well and do cleansing teas.

i have few intolerances that were detected. so if i follow the diet and stay away from my irritants, none of above symptoms are present, neither is morning breath!

one more thing - following a food diary might be challenging because if you have any intolerances, its effects might happen days after you eat it.
Renato
Junior

Very close

Post by Renato »

Billie.

My symptoms are pretty similar as yours. Im under evalution by my GE doctor to find the cause. Im very close and it will surprise me.

I'll be back to you in one month.
firebreath
Junior

Post by firebreath »

@ billie,You mentioned eating a Chinese , do u mean you had a Chinese meal at home or at a takeaway.
The thing is takeaway or restaurant food from whatever source , Indian,Chinese,Italian,etc will always have extra additives to make the food taste better and almost always use the cheapest variety they can buy - this is how the make their money.I know because i have worked in these types of places and they literally will throw anything into the food they serve - what you eat is not always what you think it is.I am in no way pointing a finger at every restaurant but personally i never eat this type of food because of this.I think you should bear this is in mind since you are very sensitive to certain foods it seems...
Music Lady
Advanced

Post by Music Lady »

Billie,

I was wondering if you re-started your regimen and is it working for you again this time.

I don't have a hairy tongue but I do get a lot of pain in both my sides.

Also could you list what foods you eat. Do you make your own vegetable soup?
billie
Sheriff

Post by billie »

Hey Music Lady,

I restarted the diet on december 9 and my tongue turned pink again in just 2 days. The smell was still their, but i was on the right path. The hairy things on my tongue got shorter and shorter, but this diet is difficult to do in winter and it's driving me crazy. Yesterday i tried fruit again and guess what, my tongue is now whitish and hairy again. This how fast it goes. The reason why i'm failing is because i'm so desperate to be bb free on christmas. I can't think really clear and i'm mixing up all the diets wich is really bad for my digestive tract. It used go really well when i was eating brown rice and oatmeal, but i left those things out because they were slowing down the healing process and i really wanted to be cured on christmas. I'm really stressed and depressed right now, just thinking about christmas makes me sick. It's so emberrasing i can't take it anymore. After christmas it's gonna be easier because there is no deadline and i can just take my time.
All i'm hoping for is that something bad will happen so i won't have to celebrate christmas with everybody.

I make my own chicken soup almost everyday. I got the recipe from the sc diet site. The thinghs i eat are broccoli, avocados, coconut, cucumber, zucchini in soup, cauliflower, tomato, nuts, green smoothies. Don't try my diet it's not healthy this time because i'm so desperate.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic