Your Email Address:

First Name:

People who know you dishonest strangers always honest

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
exume
Advanced
People who know you dishonest strangers always honest

Post by exume »

why is it like this i ask m friends if my breath they say no they dont smell anything or my family members but when its a stranger in the street or anywhere the will say it make a reaction or do anything to notify you

danger
Master

Post by danger »

because most are just full of shit who think it will go away. when i told my mum that i was getting my wisdom tooth about because a bad taste in my mouth, she said she had never noticed bad breath on me despite other family members making it clear to me i did. ****ing liar
exume
Advanced
bb

Post by exume »

i kno its just sad i mentioned about how people discriminate you if you have it then he said just chew gum i was so mad
brightonguy
Advanced

Post by brightonguy »

Hold your head up high and the reactions will diminish at least somewhat. The animal inside people that makes them react to your BB is the same animal that will subordinate you further if it senses weakness. Hold your head up high and carry on like a *normal* person.
cool
Junior

Post by cool »

to change the odds of people beeing honest to you you can make them aware how important this is to you and even add that it can be a symptom of a health threatening condition. the more accurate they can tell you the faster you can find the source and cure it.
try to be quite netral about it not too emotional and panical, so it might be easier to convince them to be honest.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic