Your Email Address:

First Name:

I am preparing an Ebook - the best Bad Breath Ebook

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

I am preparing an Ebook - the best Bad Breath Ebook

Post by Jimi Stein »

What do you think, I will include all the different topics in the ebook, so newcomers will not have to search in our 10000 posts.

How much should I charge for it, what do you say?

Can somebody help to write it?

I want to create best ebook ever, the real truth about bad breath.
My english is pretty bad so I would need somebody to improve the quality of text.

halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Nice idea. I'll help in any way I can on this.
brightonguy
Advanced

Post by brightonguy »

Ideally you should charge nothing or just enough to cover your expenses.
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Re: I am preparing an Ebook - the best Bad Breath Ebook

Post by hopelessone »

Jimi wrote:What do you think, I will include all the different topics in the ebook, so newcomers will not have to search in our 10000 posts.

How much should I charge for it, what do you say?

Can somebody help to write it?

I want to create best ebook ever, the real truth about bad breath.
My english is pretty bad so I would need somebody to improve the quality of text.
i think you should charge a reasonable cost. It would help towards the costs of the site. I'd be willing to pay for it, cuz i support your pioneering efforts to start a site like this one, and i get a kick outta yer spunk and yer fer-real-ness when you vent. For those outside of your circle (us), you should charge more. Image
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I was thinking about $25

It would be the real Ebook, collection of all possible cure so the newbies don't spend 1 year reading all the forum.

Yes I only want to cover the costs now that the donations stop coming.
thomasthomas
Junior

Post by thomasthomas »

My opinion:

-Far too expensive for an ebook that:

has no real cures. And just give hypothetical clues on what might cause halitosis without even giving a cure.

contain information still known by the same person who give their time to come on that website and won't pay for rehashed material.

And I don't know if that ebook could have some scientific legitimacy that would justify paying such a cost, and following some advices and not others...
stressedout
Master

Post by stressedout »

Yea Jimi, whats the point of another ebook (havent all the sufferers read enough of them by now) if "there is no cure"?

You are the first one to say nothing works and you deny any cure, then why would someone spend on something that is probably out there on numerous sites as clues, unless you believe your ebook will have something that's not found anywhere else.
OneDay111
Sheriff

Post by OneDay111 »

$15-$20 dollars sounds fair.
One Day One Day....
hopefulness

book

Post by hopefulness »

thomasthomas wrote:My opinion:

-Far too expensive for an ebook that:

has no real cures. And just give hypothetical clues on what might cause halitosis without even giving a cure.

contain information still known by the same person who give their time to come on that website and won't pay for rehashed material.

And I don't know if that ebook could have some scientific legitimacy that would justify paying such a cost, and following some advices and not others...
Yeah I have to agree, what’s the point, no cures just causes and humiliation.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I need to suport the costs, I am loosing money again. I got 14$ in donation this month.
cool
Junior

Post by cool »

personally i dont see nothing wrong with an ebook like this as long as you its not advertised like "get cured in 1 day"...

but the problem to me consists of all those half-truths and inaccuracies provided by random board members.
you would have to make the reader aware of the non scientific background.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

yes like that idiot keeptrying, promised a cure with serious meds, and meds from thailand that are not even real quality meds.

I am a real moron that I allow some ***k to sell here his meds.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic