Your Email Address:

First Name:

have you ever thought about becoming a martyr?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
danger
Master

have you ever thought about becoming a martyr?

Post by danger »

this has crossed my mind though i know i would never have the guts.

as morbid as this sounds i think the only way that doctors, dentists etc would start taking this condition seriously if a sufferer sacrificed his life.

i am sure that somebody somewhere has killed themselves because of this but it could not have been a high profile enough news story for it to make a difference

Phantasist
Sheriff

Post by Phantasist »

I think you're right in saying that there have probably been people who have killed themselves because of this problem, but it was probably not known to anyone that that was the reason.
Of course you could leave a s*****e note spelling it out for everyone to see, but I don't think that would help.
First of all, dentists can't help you unless the problem stems from a tooth, which in most cases it doesn't.
Secondly, there are so many different causes of bad breath that most doctors can't even diagnose it, much less cure it. As you know, most doctors are very stupid. In the U.S. they kill 90,000 patients in hospitals every year because of mistakes they make. Everyone gets passed through medical school - no one flunks out no matter how stupid they are.
After four years of not paying attention in med school, they come out and think they're doctors. Most of them couldn't cure themselves if they got sick. As you know, many of us in this forum have been to doctors and have received no help whatsoever.
So I think your idea about s*****e is not a good one. Besides, we don't want to see anybody die.
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
Happylife
Junior

Post by Happylife »

Doesn't sound like a good idea. I don't want anyone to be that person.
exume
Advanced
bb

Post by exume »

hell no
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic