Your Email Address:

First Name:

Some Tips

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
whatevz

Some Tips

Post by whatevz »

My cousin's an internist doctor, and he gave me some tips on BB... much of it is things you all probably already know, but one tip that I didn't really think of was that lack of sleep often triggers upper respiratory infections, hence why I get the worst BB after my finals all-nighters! I get a super bad sore throat and smelly tonsils. So although this is an obvious tip, getting a lot of sleep is extremely important, and can really exacerbate already really bad breath.

SECONDLY, I also discovered, I have vasomotor rhinitis, and I constantly am blowing my nose, hence me thinking i may have had a sinus problem. Anyway, he said it can be triggered by things like PERFUME... i worked at a perfume shop for quite some time. So definitely, environment does have an implication on your breath.

Clearly, these aren't things that will cause your bad breath, but if you have a tendency to get tonsillitis, then having increased respiratory infection would greatly add on to this, and if you already have sinus issues, your environment could implicate this as well. THis could be why your breath varies at certain days and times, it's reactions to things you aren't aware about--not just what you eat, but where you are, and what you are doing.

GL !
P.s. definitely check out Internist* doctors, he definitely has given me FAR more help than any doctor/dentist my insurance pays for ever has, and this was via telephone.