Your Email Address:

First Name:

Can someone please anwser

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
billie
Sheriff

Can someone please anwser

Post by billie »

Hi guys,

Does anybody know if it's ok to buy lysozyme enzyme from a brewery shop?
I really think that lacking certain enzymes could be the problem.
I've been taking digestive enzymes with my meals and they really make a big difference. I would like to try lysozyme because i read that this enzyme is found in our saliva and that it breaks down the bacterial cel walls or something like that.
I really want to try this stuff out. They use it in wine and beer so maybe it safe to use it orally.What do you guys think?

sadmum
Advanced

Post by sadmum »

billie, can you elaborate on how the digestive enzymes helped you? Did they help reduce your bb? And which type/brand are you taking?

Thanks.

grav
Total Newbie

Post by grav »

I hate to sound like a broken record, and I have no ulterior motive. But, I read something from a man one time that said it is crazy to waste money on enzymes when a lack of stomach acid is the root cause of enzymatic deficiencies. So, my point is . . . . consider trying Betaine first, since stomach acid triggers digestive action.

I suppose there are instances of certain enzymatic malfunctions or deficiencies, but I've used plenty of digestive enzymes in my past, and I find that nothing compares to the results that I see with Betaine.

Of course, that is just me and we are not all alike. I did not look at your post history to see if you have previously tried Betaine. If so, my apologies.
billie
Sheriff

Post by billie »

I can't believe what happened to me today!!! This lady was suddenly talking about how she uses egg white to clean her cooking oil. She said that someone who worked in a restaurant learnt her to clean it that way. I kinda saw it as a sign so i'm going to try lysozyme.

@sadmum, I remember taking it for the first time and being amazed by how fast it worked for me. I buy pretty cheap enzymes so i think the one i buy isn't very strong.
My breath didn't dissapear, but now i'm brushing my teeth with a different toothpaste called zendium wich contains enzymes and my mouth feels more fresh. I think the amount and the quality of the enzymes is very important .

@ Grav, yes i've tried betaine and it didn't work for me.
I tried the raw food diet before and i think it worked for me because of the enzymes in raw veggies and fruit.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic