Your Email Address:

First Name:

I envy them

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
my3rdmolars
Junior

I envy them

Post by my3rdmolars »

My friend who
- smokes everyday
- doesn't brush regularly
- doesn't go to the dentist regularly for cleaning
- drinks coffee 3 times in the office
- and still don't get BB

My dad
- who doesn't need to go to work everyday
- doesn't go to the dentist regularly for cleaning
- has PND
- drinks coffee, gets BB, but BB goes away after 5 minutes

While me
- regularly goes to the dentist since I was 12 years old
- brush my teeth regularly
- had quit smoking
- a minimum wage earner
- spent P20,000 (about $475) for wisdom tooth removal
- spent P 4,000 (about $95) for allergy testing
- spent P 10,000 (about $238) for endoscopy
- spent P 7,000 (about $166) for sinus CT scan
- about to quit my job
- losing my temper
and I still don't know where my BB is coming from

TM: 0906-6778910
Busted
God

Post by Busted »

I really agree with you though, most people have a self cleansing system in their mouth. When they do have the so called bad breath, you can only smell it when you are really close to them. I can almost bet that they while we are trying to not get bb that can be smelled from meters away, they will have a even harder time to get bb as bad as we do, because they never will.

I just don't like people who make the assumption that if you have bad breath it is because you don't have a proper oral hygiene.

I was in a job interview not so long ago, and they did point out many times indirectly that i had bb. First he made an example that brushing your teeth twice per day may not be enough, because you don't want to have bb. Afterwards we were joined by a woman of marketing. We talked for a while, then the man had to leave and told the woman that he was going to distance himself from me (litteraly en figuratively is what he meant). Then I saw the woman looking at the man and grabbing her nose, like confirming to him that she could smell it too.

I cut the interview off by saying that the function wasn't something what I expected it to be. But I was able to keep my cool, but I did feel very bad afterwards. Still do, but this stuff is probably all part of my life and I may have to accept it. :(
bbsux
Advanced

Post by bbsux »

lets face it we are fucked
findacure
Master

Post by findacure »

bbsux wrote:lets face it we are fucked
That made me chuckle... but yeah this ^^^^
firebreath
Junior

Post by firebreath »

bbsux wrote:lets face it we are fucked
yup me too , mate.,
aldrin

Post by aldrin »

Some of my co-workers are eating banana early in the morning ang their breath doesn't stink troughtout the day.. I even see some people who lived in the street and never brush thier teeth but it seems they have less odor than me... what a life.....
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic