Your Email Address:

First Name:

KIDNEYS ???

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
deebo

false alarm

Post by deebo »

Music Lady wrote:Deebo did you ever get your kidneys checked? Your last post said you had an appointment on this thread.

Asking because lately I've been getting this strong urine smell from my breath and I'm wondering if I should go get my kidneys checked. I also get these sharp pains in my side that someone else mentioned above.

I've seen posts where people with bb have complained about this pain before.

Has anyone else found a connection with kidney problems to bb??
Hi Music . Yes . get your kidneys checked asap . Thank you for asking about that post . Supposedly my 1st test was messed up . Maybe not sealed properly or contaminated somehow . The 2nd and 3rd kidney checks i demanded where free and came back 'fine' . Funny part was the girl collecting my blood seemed squeamish about doing it .. . but after seeing her do it to others , I gather her squeamish reactions were to my Breath ,not blood. Her fidgeting to cover her face , literal pausing to seemingly not barf ,,.. all reactions I'm now familiar with in hindsight .

By all means , get your kidneys checked . CKD is nothing to let slide. The 1st test is an easy pee collection . You could also have stones in there giving you pains .

skype skunkhugs

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic