Your Email Address:

First Name:

KIDNEYS ???

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
deebo

KIDNEYS ???

Post by deebo »

Hello bb folks .
Has anyone out there know of someone or have had issues with kindneys
that was found to cause their BB? I have been on a high raw fruit and veg diet for 3 + weeks . It seems to have made a bit of a difference But I'm pretty sure I still have bad bad BB .

I just got some requested lab work in the mail ,saying I have some kidney issues . This scares the Sh!+ out of me of course ,and at the same time ,if its causing my BB ,its something to target. Please tell me if you all have any proven experience with BB and kidneys .

Thank you all . Deebo

waiting2xhale
Junior

Post by waiting2xhale »

IDK deebo when is your followup appointment? I got a call back too from the Doctor after lab work last month and I was just vitamin D Defieceint. Keep us updated!!
Jesus Can.....Gods Will.
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

I would have a second test before getting all crazy about it. Then if the second test comes back....eeeeek act crazy! I think I have kidney issues also.....not sure though. My right side hurts sometimes in my back. Keep us posted and don't worry yet.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Will be interesting to hear your lab results once you know them.
hoping

Post by hoping »

My best friend has kidney disease but does not stink at all.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

I know someone who had CKD 1 (almost total kidney failure) yet their breath didnt smell at all. But the kidneys are known to cause urine smelling breath, and maybe it just depends on the person. Not every kidney problem results in urine remaining in the blood stream. Kidney problems can manifest in different ways.

Kidneys can decline very far before you notice any symptoms. Its a simple blood test/urine test to check your kidney function and its definitely worth ensuring your kidneys are working properly.
bbsux
Advanced

Post by bbsux »

my kidneys were not drainning right so i had 3-4 surgeries to repair the problem. I just had another blood test done on me on monday to see if they are working right.
ihatethebus
Master

Post by ihatethebus »

i get 'kidney pricks' from tym to time. Jus one sharp throb and i'l drop my phone or wateva im holding if its severe. Interesting topic. Wudda gone to get mine checked if doctors didnt gimme shit about, ''youre imaging things and blowing thing out of proportion. You don't have bb. U should dump your girlfriend'' with their finger on their nose... I dont have a girl friend motherfucker, because you spent 7yrs in med school and cant cure the flu to say the least. Eat a dick u bitch ass nigga(im black fyi).
Phantasist
Sheriff

Post by Phantasist »

Ihatethebus,

I usually don't like your illiterate posts, but I love this last one. You said it exactly right. Makes me feel good to see my feelings toward the scumbag doctors expressed in such a direct way.
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
ihatethebus
Master

Post by ihatethebus »

@phantasist. You dont have to like my 'illiterate' posts. I dont put them here for You. You dont see me giving you shit about your breath, your god, your strongly misguided bb theories(plain dumb imo) and having to look at fate cards free will yabber dabber signature everytime you invade a thread. Keep your opinion about my illiteracy to yourself and i'll gladly do the same. You don' even know me...
ihatethebus
Master

Post by ihatethebus »

@phantasist. You dont have to like my 'illiterate' posts. I dont put them here for You. You dont see me giving you shit about your breath, your god, your strongly misguided bb theories(plain dumb imo) and having to look at fate cards free will yabber dabber signature everytime you invade a thread. Keep your opinion about my illiteracy to yourself and i'll gladly do the same. You don' even know me...
Phantasist
Sheriff

Post by Phantasist »

Ihatethebus,

I'm glad to see that you agree with me, although I'm a little disappointed that your last post didn't quite come up to your usual direct artillery fire standard. Your previous post was much better! Well, keep working at it.
BTW, the quote in my signature line is from Ghandi.
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

ihatethebus wrote:i get 'kidney pricks' from tym to time. Jus one sharp throb and i'l drop my phone or wateva im holding if its severe. Interesting topic. Wudda gone to get mine checked if doctors didnt gimme shit about, ''youre imaging things and blowing thing out of proportion. You don't have bb. U should dump your girlfriend'' with their finger on their nose... I dont have a girl friend motherfucker, because you spent 7yrs in med school and cant cure the flu to say the least. Eat a dick u bitch ass nigga(im black fyi).
Well.....looks like you recovered from tonsil surgery just fine LOL
ihatethebus
Master

Post by ihatethebus »

@phantasist. I dont hit below the belt for no reason. You were mature bout everythin so no reasons 4 straight shots. Still don't dont like the signature. Mahatma can eat a dick...oh my bad, hes prolly sicking ducks in in hell.how bout that 4 a direct shot. @susie. Hmm. So funny i forgot to laugh... Jus kiddin I spelt some juice
Music Lady
Advanced

Post by Music Lady »

Deebo did you ever get your kidneys checked? Your last post said you had an appointment on this thread.

Asking because lately I've been getting this strong urine smell from my breath and I'm wondering if I should go get my kidneys checked. I also get these sharp pains in my side that someone else mentioned above.

I've seen posts where people with bb have complained about this pain before.

Has anyone else found a connection with kidney problems to bb??
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic