Your Email Address:

First Name:

Smell on Left Side Of Throat

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
waiting2xhale
Junior

Smell on Left Side Of Throat

Post by waiting2xhale »

There is something on the left side of my throat that smells really bad! I have had bb for only 2.5 years. I can remember always having a sore throat in college and they would go and come. So Im thinking now this BB is coming from whatever this is on the left side of my throat.
When i stick my hand down my thraot on the Right side It smells normal.....But when I put my hand far to the back left side of my throat and smell it (TMI) there is a smell back there!!!??? But I swear the right side is ok!
Now that Im thinking and this is making more sense to me.....My bb get worst when it gets cold outside or when i turn on a fan....and whatever this is in on the left side of throat also swells up and my bb get horrible!!!! BEfore I had my tonsil removed my breath has just begun to smell....I had my tonsil removed almost immedialty after bb began (then I had mild bb you could not smell it unless u were close to me) After tonsil removal IDK but my bb got wost, now i dnt know if that was because of this mystery in the ls of my throat or was I due to the surgery.

What if I have Tonsil stones behind my skin and they are multiplying, what if the ENT removed my tonsil and there were stone left in my skins and he closed them in???? (Going crazy) What if there is a fungus that has become infectedin my throat from years of sore throats or muscus collecting? Also my left side of my nostril drains MORE THAN THE RIGHT SIDE AND IF I BREATH IN HARD...I CAN FEEL THE AIR HIT THE LEFT SIDE IF MY THROAT, ITS LIKE THE RIGHT SIDE IS ALWAYS CLEAN AND DRY AND THE LEFT SIDE IS ALWAYS RUNNY AND I CAN LITERALLY FEEL THE MUCUS SITTING BEHIND MY NOSE AND IN MY THROAT....
Whatever this is...It is going to take up all of my tax-return money!! I am going to the top of the line ENT and request a CAT scan, MRI and Whatever other type of Endoscopy, x-ray they can do. I swear this is whats causing my bb....It has to be...I am almost certain that when the ENT looks down in my throat he will see something there! I can feel it, I can smell it, and IT STINKS!!! I dont think its my teeth at all.......hell look at this TED WILLIAMS guy! His teeth look horrible and no one seems to be making faces at him all over the media!

Jesus Can.....Gods Will.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

What part of your throat are touching to get this odour onto your finger? Is the odour on your tongue too?
It could be a discharge from your nose which falls on one side, it could be your adenoids, it could be a discharge from your eustachian tube.
Your ENT must provide you with answers to this.
silviojit
Total Newbie

waiting2exhale

Post by silviojit »

Hi Waiting2exhale I am in the EXACT same situation as you. The same symptoms, had my tonsilcetomy etc.. Have you found out anything? Please get back to me and let me know what you have found out!!! [email protected]
Cauterize
Junior

Re: Smell on Left Side Of Throat

Post by Cauterize »

waiting2xhale wrote:There is something on the left side of my throat that smells really bad! I have had bb for only 2.5 years. I can remember always having a sore throat in college and they would go and come. So Im thinking now this BB is coming from whatever this is on the left side of my throat.
When i stick my hand down my thraot on the Right side It smells normal.....But when I put my hand far to the back left side of my throat and smell it (TMI) there is a smell back there!!!??? But I swear the right side is ok!
Now that Im thinking and this is making more sense to me.....My bb get worst when it gets cold outside or when i turn on a fan....and whatever this is in on the left side of throat also swells up and my bb get horrible!!!! BEfore I had my tonsil removed my breath has just begun to smell....I had my tonsil removed almost immedialty after bb began (then I had mild bb you could not smell it unless u were close to me) After tonsil removal IDK but my bb got wost, now i dnt know if that was because of this mystery in the ls of my throat or was I due to the surgery.

What if I have Tonsil stones behind my skin and they are multiplying, what if the ENT removed my tonsil and there were stone left in my skins and he closed them in???? (Going crazy) What if there is a fungus that has become infectedin my throat from years of sore throats or muscus collecting? Also my left side of my nostril drains MORE THAN THE RIGHT SIDE AND IF I BREATH IN HARD...I CAN FEEL THE AIR HIT THE LEFT SIDE IF MY THROAT, ITS LIKE THE RIGHT SIDE IS ALWAYS CLEAN AND DRY AND THE LEFT SIDE IS ALWAYS RUNNY AND I CAN LITERALLY FEEL THE MUCUS SITTING BEHIND MY NOSE AND IN MY THROAT....
Whatever this is...It is going to take up all of my tax-return money!! I am going to the top of the line ENT and request a CAT scan, MRI and Whatever other type of Endoscopy, x-ray they can do. I swear this is whats causing my bb....It has to be...I am almost certain that when the ENT looks down in my throat he will see something there! I can feel it, I can smell it, and IT STINKS!!! I dont think its my teeth at all.......hell look at this TED WILLIAMS guy! His teeth look horrible and no one seems to be making faces at him all over the media!
I'm pretty sure you got post nasal drip and maybe some tonsil stones in your left tonsil.Go to a doctor please
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic