Your Email Address:

First Name:

Big Balls

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
LJ
Junior

Big Balls

Post by LJ »

In our predicament it's good to have big balls; we then can enjoy our days knowing we don't have those tiny testicles that keep our talents and other offerings hidden from the world.
If there are those who can find the strength to ask others direct questions about your problem; then you have big balls. And we need those who have developed beyond the fear to engage in research projects.
I would like to invite those who have these huevos grande to join me and other brave souls in researching our problem; testing products; suggesting products based on our research.
Really, I know now, that more people are frozen in terror about the problem then there are those who are willing to step forward and take part in the action.
That's not a problem. I'm just looking for those who can do this.
We can make a difference; we take charge of ourselves; we report to manufacturerers in detail what sort of reactions we got from their products.
If you have the ability to do this; contact me.
Unfortunately, someone on our other site suggested that we as halitosis sufferers get together and test each others' breath.
Sad news there (or actually happy) we cannot smell each other. We have had several meet ups over the years; and those with the chronic problems are unable to detect each other. So, it would do no good.
But I think meet ups are a great way to get the isolated out of there respective closets and back into the world. You can have a lovely face to face conversation with others who have the same problem. You could probably feel free to kiss them passionately. You can date within this group; you can sit side by side in a car; there's a lot to be said for bringing people together.
I wish the world was a little smaller so that we could all meet up and have a grand old time. That way we could see each other as human and worthy; and it could change some people's outlook.
So, there you go. Those with the big balls that need special pants; contact me; we have work to do. Laura

noptical
God

Post by noptical »

I have huge balls but no money to support them.

Also, I've met a few people with bb (just met, not talked about bb) and not only I feel it but I couldnt also stand it.
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

I'm the one who suggested to meet up on the other site LJ. And as I said there I've smelled people's bb all the time. Both people with chronic and transient bb. So I don't think it's everybody who's unable to smell other people's breath.

Kristen (jess)
LJ
Junior

just to let you know

Post by LJ »

Hi guys;
I understand that you have smelled bb, so have I. But apparently it's not the same bb as we share.
Ask around about the meet ups. Note that nobody, I say, nobody, was able to smell each other. These included meetups in teh UK; last year in NY; here in California.
Have you also considered that you are smelling your own bb on someone else's breath. I remember one girl on our site who complained that so many people had bb; she couldn't stand it. We told her it was probably her; she denied if for a while; but eventually began to understand.
I had a friend over and I thought boy he's got shit breath too. Then I did a trick. I blew out the air in my lungs; stopped breathing; let him breath on me; voila; he wasn't the one with the breath. As soon as I exhaled then the real breath perpetrator was found.
If someone has food breath that I haven't eaten; I can smell it. If someone has gingivitis, I can smell it. If someone has morning breath; I can smell it. But I'll tell you sometimes my breath mixes in with theirs and boy it's a stinky cloud.
But if someone has breath like mine; it disappears.
Kristen, I think you should meet up with others and do your own test of this. I didn't believe it at first either. They told me about the phenomenon; but I resisted.
Now I've met two other people from our group and it really is true. We had a great time; couldn't smell each other at all. It was freedom baby.
So, I'm looking for big balls, not a big wallet; if you have people you can ask; then you should join up with us. It is for the cause. Noptical, it's not about staying glued to these boards chatting about our gels and tongues; it's about doing something to help ourselves; and that requires big balls.
You say you have them...let's see them...Laura
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic