Your Email Address:

First Name:

Danger, you are an idiot! I am not someone called tongue scr

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
multiple causes

Danger, you are an idiot! I am not someone called tongue scr

Post by multiple causes »

scraper. You know my name. I called you a prick and today I am calling you an idiot. People like you will still be an ass hole even if you don't have bad breath. Nothing will change for you if you ever get cured. You are not helping anyone and I am curious why no one else calls you out.

danger
Master

Post by danger »

calls me out? you said you were 46 in a previous post didnt you?

and after living with this for over 2 years i am sure i can survive being called an idiot over the internet

bye tongue scrapers
multiple causes

Post by multiple causes »

danger wrote:calls me out? you said you were 46 in a previous post didnt you?

and after living with this for over 2 years i am sure i can survive being called an idiot over the internet

bye tongue scrapers
i am 49. I am sorry for calling you names. i am passionate about this though. I have read a lot of you guy's threads here. We are all in the same boat. There are several common factors we all share. If you have tonsils, no it doesn't automatically mean you have stones. But, if you have bb and you have stones, you will never be bb free with stones. You might still have several additional issues to tackle after removal, like I had. I had layers of smell, and each time I added something to my routine, I either removed one more layer, or, I didn't. After tonsils were out, I found out I needed to brush my tongue. I never, ever knew about brushing the tongue until in my 30's. When I did that, I started having better taste in my mouth for half the day. But, more layers to fix. I learned finally that people are made up of 2/3 water. I was drinking no water, nothing. Duh! Drink water stupid. That helped me once again, because a dry mouth has a whole other way of stinking. My wife bought listerine pre brush one time,. I used it and realized the food between my teeth that came out when flossing didnt stink anymore. I had one last layer, and that was removed by the smartmouth
hope4now
Master
Post by hope4now »

SM is toxic for me. Watch out for any negative side effects after long term use.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic