Your Email Address:

First Name:

I FINALLY made an appointment with an ENT

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
BBsucks

I FINALLY made an appointment with an ENT

Post by BBsucks »

I am so proud of myself (Yes I know it'll seem lazy to some of you that I waited this long, but I literally could NOT bring myself to do it!!!). I have an appointment on July 1st.

I have been suffering with BB for at least 15 years. I used to think it was because my Mom neglected to take us to the dentist & I had a rotten tooth - well once I got my own job/insurance I have had perfect dental care & that tooth was removed 5 years ago. For the first time, I know realize where my BB is coming from. I touched my tonsils the other day, and OMGGGG they STINK! I think I need them removed.

Please if anyone has any advice on what to say to my ENT (other than my story) I would love it. Also I know I have read that sometimes a tonsilectomy alone is not a cure, should I also be aiming for my adenoids to be removed? Anything else?

Wish me luck!!!!

stevo96

Post by stevo96 »

Good for you! The good thing is that you've managed to pin point where the odour is coming from. Good luck.
BBsucks

Post by BBsucks »

Thanks Stevo! I will update July 1st after my appointment. I'm counting down the days.....
smellslikedodo

Post by smellslikedodo »

Good luck man, my ENT said everything looked normal, and then suggested I see a shrink.

here's some advice, if ur wantin to get ur tonsils out, maybe you shouldn't tell him you got stank breath, otherwise they might send you packing. I'd just say you get sore throat constantly and always gotta take some antibiotics or something like 3 or 4 times a year. Maybe then they won't look at you like ur crazy. If I could do it over again that's exact what i'd say.

Anyway, good luck again man.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic