Your Email Address:

First Name:

whats your favorite toothpaste...

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
kickn

whats your favorite toothpaste...

Post by kickn »

sure its been brought up a bazillion times, but what toothpaste is everyone using? peroxicare seems to work ok as far as mainstream toothpastes go...mouth feels fresh for a little while anyway. i thought aquafresh was ok till i started getting consistent sore and bleeding gums. : / . any ideas would help!

bblady

Post by bblady »

I use about 2 or 3 different brands of toothpastes when I brush. My favorites are Aquafresh Extreme Clean, Colgate Total gel and Crest-Scope Outlast. Sometimes I brush with Colgate Total paste, Desert Essence toothpaste, and Toothsoap.
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

Peroxicare for me

I tried using therabreath again recently and it just made my breath worse
kickn

Post by kickn »

---never heard of toothsoap----. ya i tried therabreath for the tenth time, it just dries out my mouth. not to mention drains my energy for some reason, tried it on and off and still same symptoms everytime... was thinkn about ordering profresh online... thanks for the replys
Music Lady
Advanced

Post by Music Lady »

Like Thanatos, I tried using Therabreath again also and it just made the smell worse.

I would love to meet one person with chronic bad breath whose been helped by Therabreath products. Not a situational prob but chronic.

...this guy has all the resources to help people like us. A laboratory, scientists, he could even call in say 20 people (w/ chronic bb) to test his products on, and if they don't work, try again. Yet I doubt he's ever done any thing like this.

I came upon an article several weeks back on cnn. com where it appears he's the leading go to expert in how to fight this horrible condition. I just cried like a baby reading that -- we literally have nobody it seems...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic