Your Email Address:

First Name:

Finally MAJOR Progress!!!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
releived
Total Newbie

Finally MAJOR Progress!!!

Post by releived »

Hello, I have been reading this forum for the past 3 years. I have tried countless things that people have posted here to no avail. I have been suffering with BB since I was 12 and I am 36 now. I have spent hundreds of dollars in mouthwashes, tongue cleaners, toothpastes. I have 4 wisdom teeth that I have been wanting to remove and hopefully will in the next 2 months. My insurance doesn't cover all the costs and I have been on a budget since I am the only provider for my family right now. I read online not sure maybe here or somewhere else about oil pulling. I researched it and found out that organic cold-pressed Sesame oil works best with this old practice. I was skeptical at first but I thank GOD for opening my eyes to this. I bought it for eight bucks shipped on Amazon. You can google oil-pulling and learn how to do it. You have to do it first thing in the morning on an empty stomache. You take 1 tablespoon and swish around your mouth for 20 mins. You need to try to swish and pull through your teeth vigorously but do not swallow. I did it 3 days ago for the 1st time while taking my morning shower. After you spit it out you need to wash out your mouth a few times to get rid of the residue oil in your mouth. After you should brush and floss and use any mouthwash to clean out the toxic oil. It will be toxic after it has pulled out your toxins from your oral cavity. I felt a difference in my mouth immediately and the whole day, at work and at night! i didn't have that bb taste in my mouth. I have been oil-pulling religously for the last 3 mornings and I can say that my breath is 100 times better! Not perfect yet but I am happy! also my gums look better and my teeth are whiter! I will probably oil pull for the rest of my life and it's not a big deal to do! It's easy and well worth it! I feel so happy that this really works, you will be able to tell right away just like I did! Once I remove my wisdom teeth my breath should be 100% with the oil-pulling! Remember google it and try it! You have nothing to lose but alot to gain! let me know if any questions! I want to thank God and this website for helping me and giving me hope!

azishazi
Junior

Post by azishazi »

hey same here, I was around 12 or 13, thats why i think it might be my upper wisdom teeth. One is impacted. Our your top ones impacted?

I am thinking it might be causing pnd, my pnd is constant non stop
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic