Your Email Address:

First Name:

Do i have a bad BB?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
saddo1

Do i have a bad BB?

Post by saddo1 »

Hi, I am new to this forum :)

I don't know whether i have BB or not but whenever i speak most of my uni mates will cover their nose :( However when i come back home where i am relaxed and happy no one minds.
I tried corsodyl and retardex but uni mates still cover their nose.... My tongue is always white :(
Been to dentist and he said its all fine and my gums are healthy so then i am :S
I hope this forum can help me out...

saddo1

Post by saddo1 »

anyone???????
bblovesme
Total Newbie

Post by bblovesme »

Hi, welcome to the forum! I am a new member as well but have been reading posts here for over a year.

My guess is that if you can see people are reacting to your breath, then you could have BB. If you are still unsure, try to hold a conversation with someone standing closely to them. If you can hold this conversation for over 5 minutes and you notice they are not covering/rubbing their nose or backing away, you might be over-thinking it. Try and have lengthy conversations with more than a few people to get a good idea.

Remember, most people will try to be polite when it comes to BB. So sometimes even asking people will not get you an honest answer.
Finder
Total Newbie

Post by Finder »

I have the same exact problem with you. They rub their nose I think. I have no idea what to do and dont dare to speak to anyone. So depressing life. What should we do to overcome this?????
Snezhana
Total Newbie

Post by Snezhana »

http:/GiveMeThatSmile.com I am sorry to hear of your trouble. The best way to test if you have bad breath is to lick the wrist area of your hand with your tongue, let is dry for couple seconds and then smell. Remember it can change throughout the day. You dentist told you that your teeth and gums are healthy. Which is great! It could be so many other things, you just have to go through the list and cross them out. Do you feel your mouth gets dry easily? Do you stay hydrated through the day by drinking 8 cups of water? Tea, coffee and soda or juice does not count. Dry mouth = bad breath! Do you eat certain foods that cause BB? Diet is a major key cause of halitosis for a lot of people.
danger
Master

Post by danger »

Snezhana wrote:http:/GiveMeThatSmile.com I am sorry to hear of your trouble. The best way to test if you have bad breath is to lick the wrist area of your hand with your tongue, let is dry for couple seconds and then smell. Remember it can change throughout the day. You dentist told you that your teeth and gums are healthy. Which is great! It could be so many other things, you just have to go through the list and cross them out. Do you feel your mouth gets dry easily? Do you stay hydrated through the day by drinking 8 cups of water? Tea, coffee and soda or juice does not count. Dry mouth = bad breath! Do you eat certain foods that cause BB? Diet is a major key cause of halitosis for a lot of people.
simply licking your wrist will not determine if you have bad breath. if you lick your wrist normally you will be using the front part of your tongue, and i doubt anybody's front part of the tongue smells because it is easy to self cleanse with saliva etc
saddo1

Post by saddo1 »

Does the salt remedy work??

yes i do drink plenty of water, my diet is fine too.
ihatethebus
Master

Post by ihatethebus »

if youre sure u have bb and want to know if its bad. Check the meaning of the first 'B' in the 'BB' u typed.
saddo1

Post by saddo1 »

ihatethebus wrote:if youre sure u have bb and want to know if its bad. Check the meaning of the first 'B' in the 'BB' u typed.
What do you mean?
saddo1

Post by saddo1 »

anyone tried salt??
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic