Your Email Address:

First Name:

John and others list of addresses to write to....

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
LJ
Junior

John and others list of addresses to write to....

Post by LJ »

Hi all:
we need to list the addresses to relevant sources so everyone has access and can hit these people hard with emails and pleas; really demands.
I don't know how much longer I can last before I take someone like Katz hostage and threaten to blow up the Listerine plant. (It would probably darken the countryside if you blew that place up; and then suddenly a strange odor would overtake the environment)
Back to serious business here: Let's throw out ideas and keep pushing letters. The government site here in the US is great, that's so cool.
But there's other governments around the world and we need to get them involved too. So, getting names and addresses, a list for others to work with is vital.
Since I just read people of our ilk do little on Saturday nights; maybe we could just begin calling that letter writing night.
And that Oprah woman; somehow we have to get through to her. If she understands action is almost guaranteed. I know many of you on this site and our site have tried; it's not going to be easy; but we have to get through to her.
So, ideas and addresses if you can.
John, you have many things underway; what else would you like to see? Laura

jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

I'm up for it LJ, and I think saturday night is great. Let's put it in our schedule to send at least on email message to each person/company/organization which we feel may be able to help us. It's something that can take us 15 minutes or less to do. But as you said we need to gather all the email address needed and put them in one specific topic reserved just for that so that every member can find them easily. Again people it's only about 15 minutes a week of our time, it's well worth it. So everyone, join us and give your feedback and ideas. Starting this saturday night I will start with this project.

Kristen (jess)
dukpoki
Total Newbie

Post by dukpoki »

i'm in that's for sure.
oceanside
Master

Re: John and others list of addresses to write to....

Post by oceanside »

LJ wrote:Hi all:

John, you have many things underway; what else would you like to see? Laura
Laura,

You ask what I want to see? Well.., it Saturnday night and I'm in front of the computer. I want to see a gorgous, hot, delicious, 35/26/34 curved, blond/brunette on my bed in a black neglece calling out to me, begging to ease my stress, giving me a full body rubbed down, whispering in my ear I'm the man to get the job done. So get to it, make this world a better place for all of us by bringing about a cure for halitosis. Ok, I'll save the X-rated scene for some other time.

What I want to see is we begin to rally as a group, form a unified, collective body in a fight for a cure against the national institute of health. POWER IN NUMBERS. They are the only governmental agency accountable to the public. Everyone write a letter demanding they initiate funding and research exclusively for halitosis. Not a bi-product study of some other oral immunology but halitosis. It won't happen if the members keep spinning their wheels on old remedy "self-cure" B/S.

The members can still post questions and inquiries to one another but contribute to the fight for a cure to the government. I've been posting too long on these kinds of sites to read the same old questions, comments, arguements, over and over again. I'm sick of it. Jimi's site is a blessing but "rookie" members need to understand that a medically, clinically approved cure aint going to pop out from nowhere onless we act.

The are lots of members here just wants to create threads that get them nowhere! The bottom line is..., there isn't one product out there that works. NOT one so stop asking if someone has tried this product or that product b/c everything out there was produced to rip off the desperates. Start demanding a cure for yourself and stop supporting SOBs who just wants to take your money when they promise you a "cure" by using their products.

Start writting to the NIH, and don't stop writting until they tell you what you want to hear. If I stopped writting to Mr. Immel, Dr. Hillman, Dr. Shi, and countless others we would have absolutely no leads whatesover. I can't do it alone. Everyone get involved. You will make the difference. A cure will only be realized if you advocate for yourself!

The address is below to Mary Daum. Email her. Also attach the clip of O'Lenfia so they can see the power and misery of our nightmare, our utter state of deprivity that we are forced to endure because of halitosis.

Members, please believe that you deserved to live a life of joy, freedom, and confidence. You deserve to be set free from your anguish and forsaken imprisonment. I believe, I believe. Please join me.

John
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQvHxp4453o

[email protected]

Mary Daum

Public Information and Liaison Branch
National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research
(301) 594-7559
[email protected]
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic