Your Email Address:

First Name:

CHALLENGE! (are you courageous?)

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......

Thinking of doing it?

Never in my life!
No votes
I'll think about it...
No votes
Yes, i'll do it!
No votes

Total votes: 0

luis
Total Newbie

CHALLENGE! (are you courageous?)

Post by luis »

Okay. I'll try to make this short and sweet :)
This world is full of people who use each other to accomplish something personal. Some do it unethically others do it for good reasons. And you can't blame them for that, as long as they don't hurt others on the way. So, following to that i bring you all a CHALLENGE. It's not harmful, it's not bad, it's just using others. You're just like a scientist using other people you don't know to effectively evaluate your so-called despicable bad breath. All you need is BALLS!...women included :P
Here it is:
1. Grab yourself a pen and notebook.
2. Find a relatively crowded place where you can be for 5m to ten minutes (ex: coffee, restaurant, shopping mall, some sort of line, or even the movies). just do it.
3. Get in there, even if you have your worst bb day ever. Just make sure you bring your pen and paper to take notes.
4. Try to breathe normal all the time. When you see a reaction, just calmly take note of it (i.e. the reaction, the distance, mouth closed or opened)... don't forget, you're a scientist collecting facts.
5. Continue breathing normally at all cost (this will help you control your anxiety)
6. Talk to someone. Anyone.
7. Move away and take note of it.
8. Get back here and reveal us the results.

This will help you to more accurately determine how bad your breath really is and how far can you go in your interactions.

Good luck!

Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

interesting
ihatethebus
Master

Post by ihatethebus »

very interesting but... I'l jus have to sit back and watch the results of this experimemt. Not corageous enough to do an experiment based on results i already know.
luis
Total Newbie

Post by luis »

ihatethebus wrote:very interesting but... I'l jus have to sit back and watch the results of this experimemt. Not corageous enough to do an experiment based on results i already know.
C'mon it's just n experiment. You'll feel a lot more secure if you do it afterwards. Promise you that. Just play it by the rules - that's important.
chubbygirl
Junior

Post by chubbygirl »

im planning on meeting up with this guy i met online. just to see how he'd react to my bb haha. i didnt tell him though, that i have bb, so i can get an objective reaction haha
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic