Your Email Address:

First Name:

Cure the cause, don't lose time with effects

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
shmooze

Cure the cause, don't lose time with effects

Post by shmooze »

BB has several origins, many are hard to find, but many are really simply and only laziness prevent us to find and eradicate them once for all. Forgive me if this post could look superficial and simplistic, but I think people suffering of bb should defeat the root of their bb and stop losing time with lotions, antibiotics and hard diets.
Remove the cause and the effect will disappear as well.

1) If you take antifungal and antibiotics and your bb disappear for a week, or more, the cause should be surely bacteriological. Candida is the main candidate for such type of bb and heavy metals are one of the cause of candida, BUT NOT THE ONLY CAUSE. Removing heavy metals and curing candida should be the right answer to this kind of BB.
2) Tonsil stones. Tonsil stones, like pnd, white coated tongue are linked with candida. You should check carefully your tonsils to find this horrible stinky stones. But, IMHO, their origin is still in candida.
3) Hidden caries. Many people got bb form them and often even your dentist could have problem to locate and cure them.
4) Wisdom teeth. Check the gum above your wisdom teeth: put a finger on them a rub, if you will find a terrific smell on your finger this is the cause. Many people have been cured removing WT.
5) Nose, some bb is relate to sinusis infection.
6) Helicobacter Pylori and Bad Breath. There are recent studies that link halitosis and Helicobacter Pylori http://ezinearticles.com/?Helicobacter- ... id=1794486 http://blog.therabreath.com/2009/07/hel ... ad-breath/

Comments and critics are welcomed.

Best wishes to all

Susie
Sheriff

Re: Cure the cause, don't lose time with effects

Post by Susie »

shmooze wrote:BB has several origins, many are hard to find, but many are really simply and only laziness prevent us to find and eradicate them once for all. Forgive me if this post could look superficial and simplistic, but I think people suffering of bb should defeat the root of their bb and stop losing time with lotions, antibiotics and hard diets.
Remove the cause and the effect will disappear as well.

Comments and critics are welcomed.
Thank you for welcoming the critics!

Ummmm please don't ever mention laziness cause that is so insulting!! And I'm being so nice by not saying what I want to! If you got all the answers.......why you still on here????

You have stated the obvious! Please give people on here more credit!
Music Lady
Advanced

Post by Music Lady »

Susie wrote:
Thank you for welcoming the critics!

Ummmm please don't ever mention laziness cause that is so insulting!! And I'm being so nice by not saying what I want to! If you got all the answers.......why you still on here????

You have stated the obvious! Please give people on here more credit!

^^^^ :roll: ...what Susie said!
shmooze

Post by shmooze »

[/quote]

You have stated the obvious! Please give people on here more credit![/quote]

Susie,
maybe we are misunderstanding each other, maybe I express myself in a wrong way, but it wasn't my intention to discredit people on the forum. I want just to point to others suffering for bb that the answer for their bb could be much more simple of what they think and remove the cause could be less demanding than spending time taking mouthwash, be on diet, etc.

For many others the answer to their bb is much more obscure and the search is more painfull. To a newbie on this forum my advice is: search for the root of your bb, don't be focused only to the effects (covering the bb). I see too many people asking advice on mouthwash, antifungals, coconut oil and so on, but until the cause will be still alive they will never be freed from this nightmare.
I posted above a check list hoping someone could get some clue.

I wish all the best luck
ihatethebus
Master

Post by ihatethebus »

yeah bla bla. Mouthwash was an invention for the gullible, bleh bleh. Every single person on this forum is and has been looking for their UL cause err ****ing day. Repeating the same motha fuckin bullshit about an 'underlying cause' you are not planning to diagnose is getting reeeal old. Jimi should ban you for being a useless ignoranus(sp?'like it like this). People have been posting about various bb relating vitamin deficiencies and their solutions, cutting off their tonsils and taking diflucan or curcumin 4 long periods or none of the above for financial reasons and van stupidfuck comes up with a bright idea which happens to be the reason this site was prolly started in the 1st place
gordongekko

Post by gordongekko »

shmooze - you are so true.

I do agree that you need to spend the time on finding the cause than covering it up.

It alot has to do with laziness for some people - not wanting to take trips to the doctor and go through research etc.

I have a pathology test on the 11th so I can't wait :)

I see one of the best doctors in Sydney and he deals alot with halitosis and said that he usually cures it permanently. "Once we find the cause, we can find the cure" he simply said.
shmooze

Post by shmooze »

gordongekko wrote:shmooze - you are so true.

I do agree that you need to spend the time on finding the cause than covering it up.

It alot has to do with laziness for some people - not wanting to take trips to the doctor and go through research etc.

I have a pathology test on the 11th so I can't wait :)

I see one of the best doctors in Sydney and he deals alot with halitosis and said that he usually cures it permanently. "Once we find the cause, we can find the cure" he simply said.
Hi Gordon, you caught what I would really say in this post. People with bb are so hurt from bb and everything they search is immediate relief from it, because searching for the real cause at 90% don't give them immediate.
results.

Effects are so complicated that fighting them we will lose our battle. "Official science" is very primitive dealing with bb: they are the ones that allowed mercury amalgams for more of 150 yrs, the ones who cure people with bb with anibiotics and antifungals. You are very lucky to find a doctor like that, too often they chose the short and easy way FOR THEM. Unluckily for us the remedy they give us is at best useless because they try to fight those effects instead of dealing with real cause.

I'm boring with candida because it is one of the most common causes of bb. Candida is something our body produce naturally, not causally, but for a precise reason. The origin of candida are several, heavy metals poison is one of the most common. The effects of candida are so many we will be misleaded trying to cure them:

- lactose intolerance is relate to candida http://www.yeast-infection-answers.com/ ... rgies.html
-pnd,

But, a lactose intolerance is not a dairy allergy.

What A Dairy Allergy Is...

When you have a dairy allergy, you react to the ingested dairy food within minutes. Your immune system overreacts to proteins in that food. It's like you have a hyperactive immune system response to the food because your body considers it a foreign substance and potentially harmful.

Dairy allergies are when your body reacts to the milk proteins which are casein and whey.

Your body may respond with hives, swelling of your throat, face, lips, eyelids, wheezing, or diarrhea - to name just a few.
Dairy is one of the most common food allergies. Dairy allergies and lactose intolerance are connected with Candida. If you have Candida your overwhelmed system may be more susceptible and sensitive to food. Or if you have untreated or undiagnosed food troubles, your inflamed digestive tract may be the perfect host for Candida overgrowth.

Tonsilstones, pnd white coated tongue are mostly related to candida.
But those are effects, the cause is what trigger candida! We should try to remove the cause that forced our body to produce this bacterium and not be at diet avoiding diary products, removing all life tonsilstones or taking some kind of anti fungal pill and torturing ourself with mouthwashes.

Anyway the first step to be healed from bb is a shift of mind. I've have been almost healed from bb, the shift in my mind was crucial.
We must Run away from the world of low vibrations, the world of hate, envy, fear and separation with others and everything which feed our ego.

From Walter Russell, The Message of the Divine Iliad

Love Heals

Love is the great insulator from every ill which can attack the body. Love is the great balance wheel or spiritual gyroscope which makes it impossible for one to injure his own body by emotions which poison his body.
Every emotion of any nature which is not based upon Love poisons the body and tears every nerve to the extent of the variance of that emotion from the balance which Love alone insulates one from.
He whose emotions are based upon Love commands the light-waves which compose his body. The most virulent pestilence could not touch one who is thus insulated by Love. He who eliminates Love from his thinking, and its consequent emotion, is slave to his body and exposes it to toxic dangers in the measure of his unbalance, and his mind to the ravages of unbalance which lead to insanity.
The principle which governs such variations is electric balance between both opposite pulsations of the heartbeat and their fulcrum from which they spring. All mental and physical illnesses arise from unbalance between these pulsations.

Best wish to you Gekko and to all others.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Mr Schmooze, you had to put that Katz link there right, for sure we are so lazy that we want to keep our bb right?

BB is undiagnosable for many of us. I have been to all possible tests years ago. Everything came back ok. Don't ****ing start here. Probably you want to tell us to visit your friend Clinic and throw away money right.
shmooze

Post by shmooze »

Jimi wrote:Mr Schmooze, you had to put that Katz link there right, for sure we are so lazy that we want to keep our bb right?

BB is undiagnosable for many of us. I have been to all possible tests years ago. Everything came back ok. Don't ****ing start here. Probably you want to tell us to visit your friend Clinic and throw away money right.
Jimi, read well the first line of my post. I don't sell anything and I don't even have been for one time on katz website. I'm sure you have done, like many others, the best to find the cause of your bb.

Best wishes to you
chubbygirl
Junior

Post by chubbygirl »

Tonsilstones, pnd white coated tongue are mostly related to candida.
But those are effects, the cause is what trigger candida! We should try to remove the cause that forced our body to produce this bacterium and not be at diet avoiding diary products, removing all life tonsilstones or taking some kind of anti fungal pill and torturing ourself with mouthwashes.

how exactly do you propose we cure candida without using antifungals and going on an anti candida diet?
ihatethebus
Master

Post by ihatethebus »

@chubbygirl. With love..lol
ihatethebus
Master

Post by ihatethebus »

ihatethebus
Master

Post by ihatethebus »