Your Email Address:

First Name:

I have to laugh!! Crazy story I thought I would share!

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
findacure
Master

I have to laugh!! Crazy story I thought I would share!

Post by findacure »

This is a crazy story. But ONLY this stuff happens to me!!

Well I've told you guys about my work situation. EVERYONE (40+ ppl) in the building knows that I have BB. I confided in 2 of my colleagues about my struggle with BB, who then spread it around and now its a joke to everyone. I now constantly get comments, gesture, stories about bad smells told to me, people standing in front of me with 1 finger to their nose. Everything you can imagine. All this with them knowing in mind that I know I have BB.

Well today someone got very creative with their insult.

I was in a convo with a colleague of mine. When I was handed a lypsyl from a guy!! He works for another organisation that are in my building. He isn't based at my building but he is in now and again. He has never done anything to offended me even thought I have watched other colleagues of his in the past gesture to him (he has never laughed, made comments or gestured back). But he could be doing all of that behind my back!!

'I have a lypsyl for you, I got it from an event!!' he said.

I politely took it from him (with no intent on using it) and said 'Thank You' and placed it on the desk!

Through the day I thought what a strange item to be given to me, considering he's never given me anything before. Theres something fishy!!

So I picked up the lypsyl and started to examine it. I took the lid off, it was clearly unused. Closed it and noticed that there was a printed advert on the lid which read...

PHILLIPS SONIC CARE ELECTRIC TOOTHBRUSH. ENJOY A GOOD ORAL HEALTH EVERYDAY FOR LIFE

:shock: >>>>>

I swear I work with nicest people in the world! :)

mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

A sort of friend of mine, with good intentions I believe, bought me 3 toothbrushes with a cute character on them that I like.

But yeah.. toothbrushes. I guess I can't expect them to understand my problem, and maybe they think they're being polite, but god, it's so sad it's funny. It's like "Thanks! I never thought of brushing my teeth before.. Gee Wiz!" In that person's world do they think you'll start brushing your teeth and suddenly be BB free, all thanks to them and their kind gesture?

***k 'EM.

You being able to tell this story without exploding is either a sign of relaxed, good humor... or your mind is collapsing from repeated experiences like this.

Hang in there, pal. :lol:
ihatethebus
Master

Post by ihatethebus »

ouchi...really sorry 2 both of you...prolly would have laughed if i didnt have bb. My best friend(holds no punches) is always telling me im 'making the WORLD smell'. Prolly thinks ive neva eard o colgate.
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

Wow....what a jerk! Good thing I stay at home......cause I would have read that and grab that F****ing can of lysol and found him and got about 1 foot away and spray that Mother F***ers damn eye balls out!!!

You did good keeping your cool!!!
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

LOL I read that quick and thought it said Lysol...what is lypsyl???
findacure
Master

Post by findacure »

mike987 wrote:
You being able to tell this story without exploding is either a sign of relaxed, good humor... or your mind is collapsing from repeated experiences like this.

Good humor. I prepare myself everyday to have some thing said to me. So when it does it doesn't affect me like it use to do!! I just think these people are very sad to feel they need to put someone else down to make themselves feel better.
Susie wrote:LOL I read that quick and thought it said Lysol...what is lypsyl???
A lypsyl is a lip moisturiser...
Susie wrote:...cause I would have read that and grab that F****ing can of lysol and found him and got about 1 foot away and spray that Mother F***ers damn eye balls out!!!
Susie wrote:when I'm mad at someone and I mean really mad I just imagine hitting them over the head with a frying pan..............BAM! I swear I feel so much better and move on with my day.....
Susie I heart your replies..You make chuckle! <3! I took your advice with the fantasize thing from a previous post of mine. And it actually works!! I hit them more than once tho!! ha..xx
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

findacure wrote:
mike987 wrote:

Good humor. I prepare myself everyday to have some thing said to me. So when it does it doesn't affect me like it use to do!! I just think these people are very sad to feel they need to put someone else down to make themselves feel better.

I think I know what you mean. I'm of course, paranoid all day long, and I feel like the world will end if someone says something about it... Or, that's how I used to feel.

After you experience every reaction under the sun, you just sort of sigh to yourself cause it brings you down.... It doesn't destroy me, it's more like a constant reminder of what I've been dealing with for years.

God I just wanna crawl in a corner and die..... Actually I really want to be cured. I hate this. I'm still young.. I consider myself handsome.. I'm in good shape (other than having a hell of a time keeping weight), but I look pretty good and feel good about how I look. But BB ruins your life.

I don't think there's a time when I don't have it, anymore. When I don't get reactions it's because I'm doing my damnest to speak as little as necessary and avoiding breathing or speaking in someone's general direction.

I miss eye contact.. I miss conversation. The condition is more crippling than losing your ****ing legs. ](*,)
findacure
Master

Post by findacure »

mike987 wrote:
After you experience every reaction under the sun, you just sort of sigh to yourself cause it brings you down.... It doesn't destroy me, it's more like a constant reminder of what I've been dealing with for years.
Thats excatly what it is. Nothing surprises me anymore. I tend to turn away and try to ignore it.

The worstest thing is when they are making fun of you right INFRONT of you and you dont say or do anything. They know your embarrassed and this is entertaining to them hence the reason they do it repeatedly. I mean there is no come back when some is says you smell!!

Im probably the 2nd youngest person working in the building, everyone else is at least 15 - 30 + years older than me and I act more adult than them!

Im currently off work for a week [-o< .This will give me a chance to recharge and prepare myself for a few more months of hell.

Stay strong guys x
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

You stay strong too. I can soooooo relate to what you posted.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic