Your Email Address:

First Name:

IT IS NO JOKE

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
andgodinventedbb
Total Newbie

IT IS NO JOKE

Post by andgodinventedbb »

I urge some of you who seem to come on this site to have a laugh that this malady is not one you joke with. You don't joke with another person's disease. It is unethical and I guarantee you that there are karmic repercussions for this. You wouldn't laugh at a guy on a wheel chair would you? So please, don't come on here to have a laugh. Virtually all serious members of this site have impeccable dental hygiene and are painfully self-conscious, myself included. So please don't be a judge. I have enough trouble getting through the day that I shouldn't have to come on here and see puerile inanity being spewed by some who have NO clue what it's like to be desolate and alone and be a forced recluse due to this curse. Do not allow another man's curse become yours. Grow up. Thank you.

fighter
Advanced

Post by fighter »

Amen I'm going to try my damnest to beat this thing for all of us! :idea:
Phantasist
Sheriff

Post by Phantasist »

AndGodinventedbb,

Those of us in this forum who have been living our stunted tormented miserable lives are the last ones who need to be told that this no joke. We don't need a sermon, but we can sure use a good laugh now and then. So please come down from the pulpit and sit in a pew next to us.
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
Music Lady
Advanced

Post by Music Lady »

I agree with the OP. There's not a day that goes by that I don't feel tormented in some way by this disorder. Its a very lonely and painful existence. And as far as having a laugh goes, I couldn't even if I wanted to. I would smell up the place.

More than six years ago I was a vibrant artist traveling the world and doing my music. I still enjoy playing but its not the same. I'm constantly paranoid about this offensive smell and feel blocked constantly when trying s'thing new or different. I can totally relate to what the OP is saying.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Who is the OP referring to? I think that relating to one another's experiences through humour is therapeutic and so important to help see this problem from healthier perspectives.
I cant understand why the OP felt any need to say this at all.
andgodinventedbb
Total Newbie

Post by andgodinventedbb »

Hey, Phantasist, you took the whole point of the post amiss. It was never in any way directed against people who genuinely have the disorder, who of course can rightfully come on here and tell a joke or two, but wisely so. It is just that I've noticed a group of "members" who think it's all fun and jokes to take a jab at someone else's problem. Good luck to them.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic