Your Email Address:

First Name:

BB PODCASTS or MEETUP GROUPS??

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
deebo

BB PODCASTS or MEETUP GROUPS??

Post by deebo »

Know of Podcasts, that have or would post shows about BB? I think we could start 1 or solicit already established podcast shows to talk about it with enough of our emails . Anyone interested in starting an email list ?? PM me .

Also I live in Pac Nothwest . Anyone in the area who needs to meet ,I might be open to it . PM me

Music Lady
Advanced

Post by Music Lady »

This sounds like a great idea, but I think it would work best on a podcast or show that covers medical mysteries or medical disorders that are difficult to figure out. Like segments of different disorders and bb could one, tmau could be another, and so on.

I just think a show with the bad breath label only might not attract the right audience but who knows. It'd be great to hear what other people think tho.
deebo

Post by deebo »

Music Lady wrote:This sounds like a great idea, but I think it would work best on a podcast or show that covers medical mysteries or medical disorders that are difficult to figure out. Like segments of different disorders and bb could one, tmau could be another, and so on.

I just think a show with the bad breath label only might not attract the right audience but who knows. It'd be great to hear what other people think tho.
Lots of People here are talking about tmau . I think a small member based ,call in ,podcast about body /mouth odor would be good. I think general medical mystery podcast is too broad .We'll get swept under the rug as usual I think.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic