Your Email Address:

First Name:

HUSBAND BANNED FROM PRISON COZ OF HIS BAD BREATH

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
BLACK_WOMAN
Total Newbie

HUSBAND BANNED FROM PRISON COZ OF HIS BAD BREATH

Post by BLACK_WOMAN »

My husband went to visit our son who is in prison, they would not let him inside the building, they thought he was hiding feces or chemicals............. they considered him a threat..... im at a loss of words here... also one of our neighboor complained to the landlord about a fecal odor coming from our appartment. MY LIFE IS RUINED COZ OF HIS BAD BREATH. tomorrow i will put cleaning products in his food.... im desperate. will let you know if it works

bye

fighter
Advanced

Post by fighter »

It's amazing how grown adults can be so immature or ignorant which ever one applies. First off, if you have a geniune concern please see a medical doctor asap because if your husbands breath is so bad the neighbors can smell it then that maybe a symptom of a serious medical emergency, and for you to take it so lightly or possibly posion your spouse says alot about your character. I really hope your joking because it's disturbing to know that some people are so ignorant, but it's equally disturbing to think such baffonery is funny when people lives are being tortured by this affliction.
Music Lady
Advanced

Post by Music Lady »

Maybe the smell is coming from you. #justsaying

(Your clearly obsessed with this site. There has to be a reason for it. Are you sure its your husband that needs the help?)

Again, #JUSTSAYING
hope4now
Master
Post by hope4now »

:-({|=

Don't feed the troll.

:-$
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

B/Woman, your other thread has been deleted by the look of it, but if you ever manage to stop thinking about anyone other than yourself in all of this, you could try talking to your husband about it. You havent mentioned anything you've done to try to help him yet.

To suddenly go from having nothing to having breath this bad, he might have serious medical problems.

I get the impression you'd set fire to the poor guy if you could, just to avoid your own anguish.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Ok, I've just done some IP checks on BLACK_WOMAN because I've been accused of deleting someone's posts so I thought I'd do some investigating. I've never deleted a post or edited one without making it clear or without making it obvious when its spam etc. I dont like deleting any posts, but sometimes it's unavoidable.

I had some suspicions from the name and the way BLACK_WOMAN types, and the very first IP check I made matched with the person I'd suspected it of being. I may be wrong, but its quite a concidence if not.

So just ignore this poster from now on because its all BS.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I fixed her, she will not be able to come back; reported her to authorities, dont threat on my board to poison your husband. I think you will get what you deserve now. Good luck you will need it.
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

LOL.....who is it Hali?????
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

Could be Ihatethebus......maybe he's off his medication LOL
hope4now
Master
Post by hope4now »

Susie wrote:Could be Ihatethebus......maybe he's off his medication LOL
IHTB hasn't posted since April 15. :shock:
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

lol, no, It's not IHTB. I cant be 100% sure of who I think it is, so I dont want to say who I think it is. This person was once a very active poster, but hasnt posted for around a year. I think they probably got cured because there was an interesting development they mentioned about in their last post, and I think this person was just attempting to wind Jimi up - which they sure succeeded in doing.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

black woman is somebody from canada, and the chicken lady is from phillipines

two different people. Apparently they make fun of our misery.

I hope the chicken lady is using condoms when ****ing the chickens and black woman too, even post mortem husbands can have aids
jump
Total Newbie

Post by jump »

Is it archimonde?

We have the same type of bb so I need to do what cured him, if he really was cured.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic