Your Email Address:

First Name:

BB from giving a woman oral sex?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
danger
Master

BB from giving a woman oral sex?

Post by danger »

there is a post from a guy in the stories section of this site that says his BB started because he gave a woman oral sex

would you say this was possible?

El_Capitan
Total Newbie

Post by El_Capitan »

If the woman is from a poor country in southeast Asia - very possible. You wouldn't believe how dirty these women are.
ruch
Sheriff

Post by ruch »

great, racist people with bb. i hope your bb stays with you for life.

the only thing i can see this being an issue is if the woman has a yeast infection.. it can transfer the yeast infection to your oral cavity and perhaps that is what it is caused by
fighter
Advanced

Post by fighter »

I'm going to be completely honest here but yes I believe it is possible. I have candida which is just a systematic yeast infection. I've had 2 guys give me oral since my bb started 5 years ago and both of them started getting cotton mouth and bb too. So if the person has a yeast problem and someone gives them oral the yeast can thrive in the mouth/throat because it's moist, warm and dark just like the vagina and sinuses.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Fighter do you still know these guys? How long did their oral thrush last for? Did they never have BB before and do they still suffer from it now?

Do they blame you?
josef5111

Post by josef5111 »

danger what you mean oral? did they give you kiss like french kissing or they went down to your pu***y and licked it? i am sorry to ask but i think its important to know beacuse i heard that bb is not transferable if you kiss some one or just share cigarettes
jump
Total Newbie

Post by jump »

People get HPV & herpes from double dipping in brazilian waxing so it`s really possible especially if the person`s immunoglobulin levels are low.
fighter
Advanced

Post by fighter »

@hali,
I only still talk to one of them and he does still have bb although not as strong as mine (however mine didnt start strong either) and he definitely has cotton mouth he drinks so much water and he never had bb before. The other guy moved but he told me couple of days after our oral session that he had been having cotton mouth ever since and his breath became foul as well. And yeast in the mouth isn't always the disgusting thrush you see on the gums (ewww!) it can be in the form of a white tongue and dry mouth also it can thrive in your throat. My bb eminates from my throat because my gums, teeth, saliva or tongue doesn't stink.

@josef
Oral means oral sex

I think it's important to mention that I didn't have a 'vaginal' yeast infection because thats just wrong but my systematic candida is internal so in hind sight I realize that even if you don't have a vag infection the yeast can still be in bodily secretions.
Last edited by fighter on Sat May 14, 2011 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
danger
Master

Post by danger »

josef5111 wrote:danger what you mean oral? did they give you kiss like french kissing or they went down to your pu***y and licked it? i am sorry to ask but i think its important to know beacuse i heard that bb is not transferable if you kiss some one or just share cigarettes
first off, i dont have a pussy

and second, this was posted in the stories section by another bloke, not me

i am just interested when i hear any type of story like this that could have been linked to my case. i have given oral sex to a girl before so hearing things like this slightly concern me. though i think the chances of this are extremely low
danger
Master

Post by danger »

fighter wrote:@hali,
I only still talk to one of them and he does still have bb although not as strong as mine (however mine didnt start strong either) and he definitely has cotton mouth he drinks so much water. And yeast in the mouth isn't always the disgusting thrush you see on the gums (ewww!) it can be in the form of a white tongue and dry mouth also it can thrive in your throat. My bb eminates from my throat my gums, teeth, or tongue doesn't stink.

@josef
Oral means oral sex
are you sure he developed it because he gave you oral sex? i think some of us just getting paranoid about things like this. his BB is probably nothing to do with giving you oral sex
fighter
Advanced

Post by fighter »

Oh yes! I'm sure I hate to say this b/c of my bb but I can't stand the smell of others bb so it would've never went that far if they had bb (just being honest). But it is completely possible because candida is very opportunistic a person can develop candida just from eating too much sugar/carbs or being overly stressed. So I don't see how it seems impossible if a person has a yeast problem to pass it on through vaginal secretions. Just like you can get an std infection through oral it's the same principle. And like I stated our mouth/throat creates the perfect environment for them.
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

Anything is possible.....just sometimes impossible to prove.
josef5111

Post by josef5111 »

@danger
sorry man i am confused your name with fighter. fighter= danger
haha
aydinmur
God

Post by aydinmur »

To kiss any one from his/her lips or genital organ may cause a temporary bad odor in mouth because of oral flora profile changes by newly adding microorganisms (yeast-bacteria-viruses) .

-M
fighter
Advanced

Post by fighter »

@ady
isn't it possible that the yeast can thrive in the mouth from this especially in someone with a weakened immune system?[/b]
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic