Your Email Address:

First Name:

Support?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
fighter
Advanced

Support?

Post by fighter »

I joined this site for support not only in an effort to find a cure but also to encourage and empower others and vice versa.

However, I see it's alot of negativity, knit picking, ppl taking things out of context, etc. We take enough sh*t in the world, we should'nt ridicule or scrutinize each other in their efforts to find 'their' cure. I think maybe that's the reason some don't post their cure or the one's that were cured disappear instead of keeping us updated they are afraid of 'yeah right' or 'I told you so'. If they'd kept us updated on whether it worked longterm or not we could've saved money instead of trying something that cures for only a couple weeks or months.

For the most part I get encouragement from this site but there shouldn't be any negativity. This should be the place where we should be able to just 'breath'...

halitosisux

Re: Support?

Post by halitosisux »

fighter wrote:we should'nt ridicule or scrutinize each other in their efforts to find 'their' cure.
Fair enough.
danger
Master

Post by danger »

i would never support somebody as arrogant as you. you think you have it harder dealing with bad breath because you are apparently gorgeous?

what a moron
Phantasist
Sheriff

Post by Phantasist »

Name-calling is not helpful. It just makes me sad.
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
fighter
Advanced

Post by fighter »

@danger

You don't know me sweetie so for you to take one post out of the 65 I've posted and judge me is so not fair. In every other post I've offered advice, information, support, encouragement, etc. You get judged, I get judged, we all get judged for our affliction so why turn on each other.

It's obvious that if your physically attractive more ppl are going to notice you or want to chit chat. That's just the way it is I can't help human nature .

You just showed everyone the type of negativity I'm talking about saying 'you dont want to support'. The average person would say well why support you and once they find a cure keep it to themselves.

This is my plea to everyone please stop being so negative and mean to one another. Why bite the hand that may feed you? Sometimes we block our blessings with such negative energy. Who would want to help if they feel they won't be taken seriously? Luckily, I'm too strong minded to let verbal attacks get to me. I will press on and when I'm fully cured everyone will know. :D

~"Only God Can Judge Me..."
fighter
Advanced

Post by fighter »

In case any one wants to know this is a quote from the post danger is referring to explaining why I feel this way:

"Men always want to talk to you even though you dont want to open your mouth :-& and when you do you see their reactions. Woman are naturally catty or jealous of one another (i.e. Vivian ) and will pick at small things like another woman's shoes or status or makeup so you can imagine a woman with bb. They will be very hurtful they will run your one flaw into the ground."

Now, did lie about this statement?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic